4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Played 3 times, 3 game overs. First I immediately got caught on saying I don't have a GF, why? No idea why the 2nd game over, all response options look innocent enough.

Third time was my fault. ;)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Art is nice, I however would appreciate if Sylvia's breasts weren't the size of the male protagonist though. Beyond that, she's very well rendered.

I REALLY like the voice acting! I speak French as a second language and the voice acting here is top notch. Love the sexy French accents and whoever is voicing Sylvia is great.

Game plays like a VN, choice are basically as linear as they get. Got to tout the island, not sure what it was for but was OK for the 5 minutes. Overall, needs a lot more content.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Very poor contents at the moment.
Keep in mind that this game is in development for months.
I hope a faster improvement from now on.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This one feels more like a dating/sex simulator then a meaningful visual novel... Just because it has some story elements, doesn't make it a visual novel... There's a lot of mini-games and sex simulator type game play, as you build up Hearts (relationship points) with the protagonists boss... This then opens up sexual themed content, that may or may not involve a mini-game... The bonus material even involved a lot of mini-games, which I'm really not a fan of... I thought it started off more as a visual novel, but that didn't last very long... This is mostly a game with a tiny bit of story here and there, mostly engaged around the games themselves, or memorizing things said for proper choice making (a mini-game in disguise)... I posted my review...

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Amazing piece of art ! Great potential , looking forward to more ! Keep up the good work !!!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My browser wouldn't even let me access the game, says it's a virus... I could override it not sure I should bother though. That's a shame cuz I've been waiting for this one. It might just be an issue with accented characters throwing up flags, I know I've had issues with stuff like that doing French homework back in the day. I'll wait to see what more people have to say though besides those who've already posted something similar.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
only french voices? no english ?
You don't need to understand French to find it sexy. ;-)

The girl behind this voice is amazing.

Pledging now.

Last edited:

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
The artwork is fantastic and the girls are gorgeous yet the content is quite lacking so far (so much time gets skipped without much in the way of character progression, rather than saying "several months later" I would have much preferred an introduction to the other office workers, eg Lea, rather than them just appearing in the game) and I'm worried about the appearance of mini games - here's hoping they don't spoil the fun and stay optional, if not entirely unrelated to content concerning the girls.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes