4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Correct. If it's Norton, you have an opportunity to "restore" the file and exclude it from other scans. I'm not sure about other AV software.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
How many lewd scenes in it?
Skip the "if you want to fap go somewhere else", I like the games, that's why I am here, but the sex scenes are the motivation to play them, not the "fun" nor the reading. To just read I would go get a book...
Just played and got three naughty scenes, look-at-and-touch-Sylvia, fuck Sylvia's thighs and a handjob from Léa. All three are very well done. I am following this game now, looks very promising.

vultron

May 19, 2018
There needs to be options to reject these women without it being game over otherwise the game becomes too linear but aside from that its fun.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

SoxSixty6

Aug 2, 2018
*snip*​

Updated: 28-Jul-2018
Developer:
Version: 07-2018
Censorship: None
Contest: Yes
Language: English French
*snip*
Pardon my NOOBness, but "Contest: Yes"? What's that about?

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Since the last update the exe triggers the AV software to delete the file. McAfee is saying it contains the Artemis!9A928EE8CA4A trojan.
Is there any way a new build could be made that avoids this problem? Even if it is a false positive getting trojan warnings is never a good thing...
(previous versions did not have the problem)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Since the last update the exe triggers the AV software to delete the file. McAfee is saying it contains the Artemis!9A928EE8CA4A trojan.
Is there any way a new build could be made that avoids this problem? Even if it is a false positive getting trojan warnings is never a good thing...
(previous versions did not have the problem)
Surely is a false positive. No problem with Eset av.

Jan 28, 2018
So I haven't seen any mention of this yet, so I'll ask: what is the deal/reason/etc. with the different colored hearts? So far they only seem to appear in singles, whereas the red hearts appear in doubles, and they come in either blue or pink. Do these correlate to the other characters/love interests? If so, will a meter eventually be implemented to track progress with the other two, like there is for Sylvia?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
So I haven't seen any mention of this yet, so I'll ask: what is the deal/reason/etc. with the different colored hearts? So far they only seem to appear in singles, whereas the red hearts appear in doubles, and they come in either blue or pink. Do these correlate to the other characters/love interests? If so, will a meter eventually be implemented to track progress with the other two, like there is for Sylvia?
The color and the hearts are a response to you giving the optimal answer to the girl, blue is sub optimal and red is optimal. Same with the amount of hearts. The game seems to have a point system planned to get scenes (doesn't seem to be implemented yet) which is what I imagine the hearts are for.

Jan 28, 2018
The color and the hearts are a response to you giving the optimal answer to the girl, blue is sub optimal and red is optimal. Same with the amount of hearts. The game seems to have a point system planned to get scenes (doesn't seem to be implemented yet) which is what I imagine the hearts are for.
That makes sense, but then what are the pink hearts? If blue is sub-optimal, and red is best, then what is pink, because there isn't really a middle-ground between sub-optimal and optimal, right?

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes