4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Has the final version been released yet?
I mean the first version of the game came out in 2017.
I think only Summertime saga has been around longer.
You guys should just chill and wait for future updates. They will be leaked sooner or later.

bbum24780

Dec 25, 2019
Has the final version been released yet?
I mean the first version of the game came out in 2017.
I think only Summertime saga has been around longer.
You guys should just chill and wait for future updates. They will be leaked sooner or later.
I mean we can just buy it ourselves, its like 5 bucks if 4 people joined together. It should be awhile until the next one comes out.

Reactions: Adachi Aqua

pr83

May 5, 2017
Hesitant to play an In-Dev game so I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on how much content the game has to offer atm?
Also what's Fiancés Edition? Patreon exclusive content?

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Hesitant to play an In-Dev game so I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on how much content the game has to offer atm?
Also what's Fiancés Edition? Patreon exclusive content?
Seems to be that the 'scene selector' is just for whoever supports with 14€/month... Don't know if that's the version leaked..
On past versions there were only 6 saves slots and there was all you had to save and review the lewd scenes... Is that so too now or has changed??

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Has the latest update 2022-03 added any content? Or just improvements like voicing etc?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Has the latest update 2022-03 added any content? Or just improvements like voicing etc?
As far i experienced it looks like they just add one animation for thigh fuck scene in chapter 1 and don't make any other thing... When you want start chapter 2 it says ''If you continue you gonna play old version of story.'' so i gues they didn't done anyting...

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes