Unreal Engine - Symbiosis [DEMO 3.1] [indica_project]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LeinadSnacks

Solid demo, better organized and optmized than some of the things ive seen out there. The concept is good and could be expanded in various ways, its nice to see a breeding game that isn't about taming or capturing creatures.

The ideia that the player can be one or more types of organisms seeking to expand its brood is interesting and has a lot of potential, keep working on it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

T8tone

DEMO2.1
    This game is just empty. It feels like the developer was just playing around with Unreal Engine without any point.
    I don't get the idea. The combat is awful. There's no environment. No storyline. No sound. Just two animations. And the breeding system doesn't even function.

I know that it's an early stage of development, but the developer showed the game too early. Because there is nothing to do in it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Lionily

[DEMO] A game mostly based in combat/evolving tools, but works fine once you get familiar with functions. You can create and expand a breeding army by using a tentacle machine with some basic animations. Expect it to improve sex scenes in general, but has a promissing gameplay system to be improved.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aleksdmad

Wow, an Unreal game that doesn't murder my PC, has good animations AND A SETTINGS WINDOW? AAAA gaming is real, I guess?
    The idea looks promising and quality is already higher than 95% of crap on this platform. If the dev doesn't become a patreon leech, this game could be big.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

VMTMiksa

For a first release It's a very well put together game, and unlike other unreal engine games it also runs pretty great on my computer. It also has a pretty interesing concept and I have never seen a game like this. I'm definetly looking forward to playing the full version.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bigwill117

So for a first release/ proof of concept, its put together really well. As you would expect, the game as it stands is just a simple test of some of the core features, but its surprisingly bug free, and doesn't eat a gross amount of GPU like some other early stuff does. If youre into the kink this offers, definitely keep an eye on it.