RPGM - Symphony of the Serpent [v.00072] [NLT Media]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mackey32

The cinematic as always is topnotch, the female characters are all beutifully render. Now here are my issue first the main character is a downgrade if you compare it to TGO and ToN. The isometric view might look good but its kinda hard to get use to especially when using the directional button even the mouse, it makes me dizzy truth to be told. The combat system is another problem for me to get in the back of the opponent and hit them, or using the environment if the view is the same as TGO it might be doable but the isometric view is kinda hard getting use to. It took me 10 tries and 20min just to beat the thugs in the final part of the game.

I know I said alot of negative on the game but it is still a good game and there will be alot of development that they can improve if possible return the top camera view rather than the isometric view

For now i'm giving it a 3 stars.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

muschi123

Average at best so far.
    Isometric view seems like a step down and pretty gimmicky.
    The new characters dont look as good and polished, just something off about them. Overall it doesnt look as crisp graphics wise.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wentura

LT Media has once again proven why they are one of the few game developers committed to continuous updates and delivering better content. Their latest release is a testament to their dedication to quality and player satisfaction.

From the outset, the game captivates with its stunning visuals and immersive storyline. The attention to detail is remarkable, making every scene feel vibrant and alive.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ninjaperv

Really well-designed world and setting, gorgeous maps and art really remind you of those old school top-down games. The voice acting is really nice and give it a depth that’s not really seen in adult games. The premise is interesting and the story is intriguing. The interface is very smooth and a great deal of effort was put in making it as quick and seamless as possible.

The characters look good. Grace looks really nice with a good amount of potential. Julia looks very similar to Dexter's mom lol. Amira looks amazing, really glad they gave us a Middle Eastern MILF! Lola just looks hot as heck. Margaret looks interesting but I hope we get to see more of her outside that robe soon.

The only issue I have with this one is the fighting can get frustrating, the cursor is pretty inaccurate so more often than not you'll end up running to the side of the enemy and getting hit. Once you get hit the game glitches out in some places and has to be reloaded. Not really a fun experience when it happens.

I expect this will get addressed in future updates but it’s still a small gripe.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Ximpactor

Very short but has great renders, funny dialogue (it does fit the theme), interesting setup and has an interesting plot. Good luck to the dev, I reckon this game will become pretty big. On thing though, the game is unneccessarily large. No reason for so little content to be 1GB> images probably could be compressed, especially since the compressed version is around 300MB.
    TLDR: pretty good first release, well worth checking out, perhaps a bit too big and images/animation should be compressed