Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
That's not necessarily true. The loudest crowd isn't necessarily the ones that financially support the most and I think some devs are finding that out, through members only discord channels.
Huh? That is what I say. NLT Media is vanilla because vanilla supporters collectively pay more than incest kink people by a long chalk. Which is why NLT Media turned down perversion in games. If incest kink people paid more NLT Media could go to Subscribestar, where anything goes, and sell to Oedipal market make more money but doesn't. (y) There is also issues with credit card company not servicing payment for mom-son thing when reported one of reasons Patreon banned it. :cautious: Hard to get paid if happens.

Reactions: Commander Booty
Dec 12, 2019
The weird isometric angle makes movement difficult and the combat is just...stupid. not satisfying, kinda arbitrary just, bad.

Also not sure why whatever version of RPGM they're using this time seems to struggle to load the video segments.

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, each time I install an update the game doesn't transfer my saves over. When I open the game it doesn't give me the option to continue, just to play new game. Any ideas why? (Sorry Im dumb lol)

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes