Six0

Mar 22, 2019
On this new game, do we have a landlady or a foster family?? I mean, is it viable a ipatch that would make sense according to the game's dynamic?
If there's one thing I'll give it credit for, it's this game doesn't need incest. You're living with a religious family. Getting a preachy MILF to commit the cardinal sin of adultery is almost as hot and taboo as mother-son incest in my opinion.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! Can someone tell me why at the end of the update on main screen says 25/25 scenes but in the scene player on the phone are only 13 scenes? The same for extras, 6/6 on the main screen but only 2 in the phone album

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Look at it this way, real life doesn't even move this slow if you imagine the updates as going out on a date with someone. If RL moved as slow as an NLT game it'd be like:

Date 1: Fist bump
Date 2: Hand shaking and high fives.
Date 3: Hugging and hand holding.
Date 4: Arm around the shoulder.
Date 10: Kissing. On the cheeks.
Remind me one of the girl i dated back in high school . Turn out for her we are just friends

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can't play on older mac OSX, and cannot convert RPGMZ to mac. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm running into this more often as I could always convert RPGMV with no issue...

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Can't play on older mac OSX, and cannot convert RPGMZ to mac. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm running into this more often as I could always convert RPGMV with no issue...
Maybe run Windows version of game using virtualizing software like Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion or VirtualBox maybe? :unsure: (VirtualBox is open source and free.) Only downside is you would need to install Windows 10+ in virtual environment to do. I run Windows version of SotS using Lutris/WINE on Linux successfully. (y)

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Does anyone also have the problem that after uploading the latest patch 07102 to version 06101 and playing the Kelli/Madison scene, the game crashes on the end scene screen?

I think my game save is corrupted. I have downloaded the whole game and still have the same thing, the game crashes at the stage of the scene with Madison and Kelli.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dr FeelGood

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Does anyone also have the problem that after uploading the latest patch 07102 to version 06101 and playing the Kelli/Madison scene, the game crashes on the end scene screen?

I think my game save is corrupted. I have downloaded the whole game and still have the same thing, the game crashes at the stage of the scene with Madison and Kelli.
I have this >> save

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.07102] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [535 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is good there is a compression version, but why does it have to be the whole game? How about making it an update-only compressed file.

3.20 star(s) 48 Votes