3D-Daz Synder City: Hookups - Game Art

Jan 22, 2020
Hello all,

I've been working on a project that will be part of an even larger endeavor within my Cynder City Universe. It's very much in early development, but I have quite a lot mapped out and the engine is nearly complete. The premise of this game is to simulate (with a fantasy twist) a dating app; something I've had a lot crazy adventures with in the real world. The feeling of meeting someone new, flirting all night, then taking them home and banging their brains out is thrilling. No second dates. No commitments. Just a good old fashioned one night stand. Not knowing if it will happen just makes the "hunt" that much more exciting.

As the player your only goal is to hook up, and how you do it will be up to you. Will you be sweet, kind, a perfect gentlemen, or... will you be something much more deviant? Maybe you'll get straight to the point? "I think you're incredibly sexy and I'd love nothing more than to take you home and make you cum all night long." I'm in the process of rendering many different paths for each date, so there will be options. But enough about the game, for now.

These days I spend a lot of time working on renders and thought I'd share a few to see what people though. Feedback welcomed.

Enjoy :)

Date Night S03.jpg
Date Night S04.jpg
Date Night S05.jpg Date Night S06.jpg
Date Night S07.jpg

Last edited: