Others Completed Synthetic Love [v1.1.0] [Kexboy]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Really annoying "game". Frustrating to hunt around screens for stuff to click at random. Also, is it broken? Because I talked to all the girls repeatedly and found no "lightbulbs" anywhere in any room. The art is decent, but the gameplay experience is just bad. Frustrating as hell.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Really annoying "game". Frustrating to hunt around screens for stuff to click at random. Also, is it broken? Because I talked to all the girls repeatedly and found no "lightbulbs" anywhere in any room. The art is decent, but the gameplay experience is just bad. Frustrating as hell.
Did you go back and review experiment 8 again? The "lightbulb" is not a lamp or light as part of the scenery, it's in the upper left of the screen when you're in the living room, it's an icon superimposed over the scene. If you don't see it you've not talked to people in the right order yet.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So, is there anything past accusing one of the girls? Someone mentioned three sex scenes, which are those? There is one with the toy, one for the experiment and one..?

qmangroup

Aug 31, 2017
What happens after the lightbulb? I clicked it, reviewed the footage on the PC, now I'm stuck. I've spoken to everyone and clicked everything I can. I can only get into Helen's room.

Cread

Nov 18, 2017
do you need a Walkthrough for this game or can it be played with out it? All so is this game any good before I play it?

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I almost like this game. The cartoonish graphics, the track that fittingly loops in the background and the p&c gameplay is neat. Crime solving seems like a nite plot to drive the story along, interiors and exterior look pleasing.

The dialogue however is a mess. Bad English is understandable from a non native speaker, but this seems reminiscent of a kid that tries to be clever, not translating well into the game and leaving the player without direction.
From what I can tell what the dev means by: 'I need to talk to x first" is that you need to finish all things (dialogues, clues) centered around that person and get their scene. No inventory system yet, that one might bring along some funny quirks too if it gets ever implemented.

It 's still in a very early stage and there 's not much to be seen from what I can tell. A masturbation scene and a ride, right before the game tells you that 's it for now. Both not animated and short but not badly drawn by any stretch. I'd say it doesn't need a walktrough yet but somebody said earlier that there was a third one and if it wasn't the recording I might be wrong on that.
Worth playing? Only if you want to check out the art style and consider supporting the developer, the content is tiny and the dialogue is understandable but not good. Probably worth having a look in another 6-9 month or so.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
after talking to all girls and investigating rooms only room that i can enter is olivias. I can't find any light pulp n living room?

AnnaHagen

Nov 3, 2017
after talking to all girls and investigating rooms only room that i can enter is olivias. I can't find any light pulp n living room?
The light bulb is not an obect you find, it is a button giving you hints. It apppears in the upper left corner of the screen after you get stuck.
But I'm at the same stage as you are. I can only enter Olivias room. I found out she hates me through the phone on her des but after talking to her nothing happens. Can't fint anything else in her room and the light bulb doesn't give me any clues. I click it but it ain't doing anything...

Is this the end of the content right now or am I nmissing something?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
The light bulb is not an obect you find, it is a button giving you hints. It apppears in the upper left corner of the screen after you get stuck.
But I'm at the same stage as you are. I can only enter Olivias room. I found out she hates me through the phone on her des but after talking to her nothing happens. Can't fint anything else in her room and the light bulb doesn't give me any clues. I click it but it ain't doing anything...

Is this the end of the content right now or am I nmissing something?
i'm stuck there as well. there is nothing else in olivias room and other girls' content is already over. i think that's the end of the update.

radioFae

May 6, 2017
i'm stuck there as well. there is nothing else in olivias room and other girls' content is already over. i think that's the end of the update.
You have to look at Experiment 5 on your PC to continue with Olivia.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Lured by the nice looking graphics, I have tried this one.
However, somehow the game runs in "shades of gray" ? I can see that when scene is changing, for a few seconds it is in color, but when next location or anything loads up, its all again in shades of gray, no color.. if I return back to main menu, that is in color as well... sigh :(

Edit: When I have changed config to run in Fullscreen by editing the ini file, cause fuck why a game should have OPTIONS menu, and started new game, the game was in color. However the second I loaded the old "black and white" save now even in Fullscreen it is all black and white.. Well, one fraking brilliant engine I must say....

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes