Others Completed Synthetic Love [v1.1.0] [Kexboy]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Even with that spoiler, I wasn't able to get the third ending.

I did find couple of bugs and a ton of narrative errors, even more than usual for for this developer - but nothing that prevented me from finishing the game (third ending notwithstanding). The dev has such a unique style, I wish he polished his games even a little.
That's rather odd. Do you want me to write out a short walkthrough for the third ending?

I am very disappointed with how this game turned out. Indeed, it shows a lot of promise and if the dev has done even a tiny bit more, it could have been a great game. But as it stand now it is both way too short, has several bugs and way too many typos and other dialogue errors, such as wrong names.

Darkpineapple

Nov 22, 2017
That's rather odd. Do you want me to write out a short walkthrough for the third ending?

I am very disappointed with how this game turned out. Indeed, it shows a lot of promise and if the dev has done even a tiny bit more, it could have been a great game. But as it stand now it is both way too short, has several bugs and way too many typos and other dialogue errors, such as wrong names.
I am getting stuck at this part in the game. I cant seem to exit the area. All I can do is view the same four mirrors. How do you get past this point

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I am getting stuck at this part in the game. I cant seem to exit the area. All I can do is view the same four mirrors. How do you get past this point
You have to find the money on the floor behind one of the mirrors. It's on the left side of the mirror frame and close to the bottom, but it is slightly hidden.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
Can anybody give me a walkthrough for this?
what to do after questioning all three girls ??

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
Can anybody give me a walkthrough for this?
what to do after questioning all three girls ??

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
i have problem when try to open the game (i got this message)
couldn't load the game there is no game file or the game file is corrupted for more info view message .log

Reactions: Mirai_Rpss

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
The game is now out on Nutaku.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
The game is now out on Nutaku.
From your link:
10+ Uncensored Scenes
If that's true, then the latest version on here is definitely not complete! Looking at the actual content in the .vis file, it looks like several scenes have been left out, because there some numbering jumps here and there. Maybe someone can get a hold of the nutaku version?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Considering that the version in the OP is v1.0.0 and on the site it's v1.0.1 that's not surprising.

Gulati10

Jan 27, 2018
i am unable to find the reports and it does not let me leave the room without it. Can someone help?

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
When you go to the living room there's a light bulb on the upper left corner of the screen that you can click. There're a few wrong descriptons afterwards, but just try talking to all the girls and entering all the rooms and it should work.
No lightbulb in MY game...ANYWHERE! I've talked to each girl 3 times. Nothing happening.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Did you go back and review experiment 8 again? The "lightbulb" is not a lamp or light as part of the scenery, it's in the upper left of the screen when you're in the living room, it's an icon superimposed over the scene. If you don't see it you've not talked to people in the right order yet.
I've reviewed experiment 8 5-times now, talked to Isabella & Helen, then Helen & Isabella. There is NO light bulb in the living room, nor the corridor, nor my bedroom, nor the lab, nor the bathroom, nor the pantry, nor the cellar, nor the kitchen, nor the yard.

U

User_646739

The version at nutaku.net is 547.7MB and uploaded on April 27, 2018. So that definitely is the latest version. Can someone update the OP please?

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Hey, I can't seem to get into the girls rooms. I've talked every girl but when I try to get into the any room, it says I need to talk to the isebella or when I try Helena's room it says that I need to talk to Helena. Only problem is I already did that, what am I going to do?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
The version at nutaku.net is 547.7MB and uploaded on April 27, 2018. So that definitely is the latest version. Can someone update the OP please?
You can get the for free, for the uncensored version we need someone to share the nutaku or Patreon version.

P.S. The one in the OP is v1.0.0.

Reactions: Twistty
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes