HTML - Syrup Town [v1] [NoodleJacuzzi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SunBoots

+ AI art, but stylistic and subsequently high 'finish', if a bit inconsistent
    + Fun, decent writing
    + Nice bg music, though maybe the transition is a bit sudden
    + Neat characters
    + Jigsaw puzzles (with an ezmode in case it's too annoying)
    + Collectibles for bonus 'assets'.
    + Trophy* catalogue as tips for progressing characters

- Still early in development and missing a lot of useful details
    - Collectibles are neat, but poorly organised for visibility/access.
    - Collectibles are also not particularly interesting to collect. Feels like just a thing that happens on the side while you ignore it.
    - Occasionally some of the art will be a bit jank and it's a little bit of a killjoy.

~ Seems like a smaller game than previous titles. Whether or not this means more content per character, I don't know, but it would be fine even if not.

--------------

I'll revise and update this as more goes on.
    I was a fan of the previous game by this person, so I may have some bias, but it's a simple experience.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

As it currently is this game is a nice little proof of concept of a simple sandboxed based html game. While it does use Ai for the art elements I can at least respect the fact that they try to keep the art consistent so a blond character isnt vaguely 2 other hair colored characters or something. Not to mention openly admitting its AI and even having a link to the artist they're using as the base of the style.

You go to an animal crossing like town where you can fish and catch bugs daily and interact with what little characters there currently are and get some scenes here and there. Since its a sandbox it's about what you'd expect from one having an endless loop by design. Do little chores, talk to characters, get some fuck, repeat. Not a lot of content currently but its a decent start that could go either way.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lastnighever

other than having to put together ai generated puzzles (for bonus content only) phenomenal time, i really hope more comes out of it! im absolutely going to check out some other games by them. the coin, magazine, and bootleg pokemon cards are very fun :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PowerFurr

Game is so good, Although I wish there were videos but with ai I know that's hard, I love how there is a mode for gay people or straight people :3
    Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more from you :D
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MusicWolf

It's a really good start!
    Game is in early development stage, so there's a lot of placeholders and visually unappealing things, but I love the core idea.

Pros:
    1. AI art: developer in pretty clear about his use of AI, mentions original artist AI is trained on and aknowledge AI as a tool. Also gives a guide how it works! As lurker nerd this is big thumb up from me.
    2. Writing: I like it, the main plot is basic but has a solid ground and dialogues between characters are lively. Also high amount of jokes.
    3. Web: it's web, no need to download.
    4. Cheats: if you want to, you can use cheats, always love when you are not forced to get everything to watch scenes.
    5. Content selection: you can choose if you want to see male only, female only content. Also can change genitals on some characters.
    Cons:
    1. UI: needs overlook
    2. BG: characters sprites are good, but BG looks bad rn
    3. Art consistency: cards, bg, sometimes characters have problems with design consistency. Still nothing Photoshop can't solve.
    Scenes: too short.

I want to see how this develops, good luck NoodleJacuzzi!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kingo11

I have played almost every game that this developer put out, and I must say that they make pretty enjoyable games, and this one is no exception. It's still early to say much, but the idea itself seems pretty good, and this is one of the few games that use AI that I find nice to look at. I personally enjoy many of Dagasi's artwork, so this game was a pleasant surprise to me, and I wish the developer good luck with this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

paulinha771

the concept alone deserves 5 starts . A mostly good time with a great deal of content. The game has its share of flaws, but they're overblown as far as the reception is concerned. I highly recommend playing it for yourself to see how you feel. I also enjoy the fact the much of the art has been unified under a single artist. Just really smooths things out and makes it look nice.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

S1GN4L

Genuining thought i'd be put off by the AI art but its,,, ok.

Game loop is kinda grindy but i blame the game being in the early stages for that all around customizable and genuinely a good fap.

the collectible system could be a little better it's all random and they don't mention you can just but most of the items as soon as you grab the first one
  9. 1.00 star(s)

nackedsnake

Syrup Town [v1]: Has Potential, Theme-Underaged Furries artstyle.
    **NPCs in this game are all with Underaged Furries arts. Tho the dev mentioned characters themselves are not, just the artstyle happens to appear so.
    **It's also on a very early stage, not a lot of contents, but needs tons of improvement.
    It's a point clicking game where you click around to trigger events, find collectables.
    Pros:
    • The dev seems to hv a genuine attitude
    • Thanks to AI Arts, MC / Some NPC can switch between Penis version, Vagina version and Futa version, while remain the same character
    Cons:
    • Game loop is very boring. Nothing interesting at all If you don't dig the sex scenes
    • AI Arts. The dev does a decent Job on Editing, but there are still tons of weird parts and errors. And those faces you see everywhere
    • UI is a big mess, almost atrocious
      • poor choice of font,
      • oversize, overstretch everywhere
      • Poor execution on copycatting Persona's name-plate style, made them Illegible, wobbly
    • (Sex) Events are very short, shorter than average "text-based" game. Normally just a few AI images plus a few lines of dialog
    • Writing is also lacking for a "text-based" game
    • Although the game has access to straight, gay, futa; nothing exclusive to any of them, all you see is "Penis reaction", "Vagina reaction", "Breast Reaction".
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Cracatoa

A very enjoyable game with some content already. Lots of furry and gay content. I really like the character customization elements.

The pictures are AI, but they look really good. It shows the authors had a lot of work with it.

The game is a visual novel with some grind elements, nothing fancy. There are also some jigsaws as well.