Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That was hot at beach with Lea's needs! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev, if you roll back Mary Jane moves to left. Bug or feature? :D
It's Ren'Py sprite language. If I write at first 'show mj 001 at right', and then I write 'show mj 002' (without 'at right') the new sprite will replace the first, at right. But if I roll back, the sprite might appear at left or at center (depending on the previous position when I rolled back). In order to avoid this, I should always write the position. But it's too much work for a bug that doesn't appear during the normal game flow.
Thanks again for the report though. I really appreciate feedback. If you guys tell me what you like and don't, I can adapt my future work better.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hi again, you wanted stats after ~40 rounds:
1648904027526.png

But I must say I loaded sometimes to get a better dice :sneaky: ...what can you say about it? good, bad or unrealistic?

I have some questions too:

- is it bad for stats to skip dice rolling? Or its fast random round with stats?
- my MJ is friendly, what are the other types?
- is it possible to move in for her after fucking Courtney?
- if there is an event in a round...should I claim it now or it's available too in the next rounds? Because of maybe missing it?

...and one suggestion: it would be nice to add Bios cards of the characters. So we can see relations to MC and MJ, age, job and more there.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the stats. If you want to see others, check my discord.
I think you're way above average.
About your questions
-Yes, probably without skipping round, the stats will be slightly better,although there are 6 random outcomes. There's also the missing opportunities with the wild cards, like maximizing the LOOK (12 max so far). I tend to skip rounds only when there's no event or encounter on the board.
-The best type to pursue for now is the friendly. The reserved makes more money but doesn't follow events. The spoiled, always follows events, without asking. So far, only the friendly type will let you share the bed.
-Yes. Of course. There's a magic way. It's called shopping. ;)
-The event will be available again and again, unless you order MJ to abandon it (Lea for example).

Yes. Bios and ref cards are a good idea. Thanks. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So, does this game has some cap for turns? I had Dex 42 and with 50 i could have got another job i guess but in round 54 or so i got a visit from Helen and after that, the game ended because of its version. Does this mean that i have to manage stats per turn (min/max) or i could end the game with i.e. MJ still beeing a waitress?

thx in advance

PS: I rly like the game and the art so far. A little bit to random but overall great! (y) :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The only steady job available so far (v033), is waitress. In v034 that changes to hostess with pros and cons though. The stats for this change don't matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Don't worry much about stats for now. What you can't see in this version, you'll catch it in the next. Only the choices matter so far. Also, in future version, the stats might change. If I see that the game is unbalanced or smthing.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
OSCARNIGHT.png
Hey guys, v0.34 is already up. Before you rush to play it, there are a couple of things I'd like to write:
  • This is update doesn't have any new sexual content
  • But it has 5 new rounds that promote MJ's career in 10 different and random ways
  • If you've kept your save from round 50 (MC punishes MJ) or round 55 (Sex with Helen) you can continue from there. In any other case, old saves won't work
  • You'd better keep those saves because the next updates can also be played from there.
By now, you'd probably know that this is my way of updating. I move on with the main story and have 2-3 updates after that to complete the main game, with side stories etc. Thank you for playing.

PS: You won't find this image anywhere in the game. It was for the oscars. MJ doesn't do these things... (yet ;)).

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Always a good game but in my experience now is too difficult gain moneys (i lose three times the opportunity for the videogame dance test). I think in some occasions for emergency MJ could "sell" experience points, e.g. like working a round in a bad bar there she is touched everywhere ecc.

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
Already finished the new update :( Can yall suggest me similar games? Gameplay can be different but it would be great if the concept was same, whether u play as the trainer or the female prot herself. Also the scene in the gym club where u submit to the trainer is my fave, any games with similar scenes like that?

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes