Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Already finished the new update :( Can yall suggest me similar games? Gameplay can be different but it would be great if the concept was same, whether u play as the trainer or the female prot herself. Also the scene in the gym club where u submit to the trainer is my fave, any games with similar scenes like that?
There is a tag called "trainer" that you can use to search and find the 230-some games with that tag.

Reactions: Basilicata

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Why? Bugs? Where? What? How? First of all, are you a returning player or a new player? Because if you load a previous save not from round 50 or 55, you'll get bugs.
I played the version before this one and started from the last save with the new version. I get the gray screen of death over and over

• Thinking Face

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I played the version before this one and started from the last save with the new version. I get the gray screen of death over and over

I see that's round one. It's best if you start a new game then.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Basilicata I see she can have 3 personalities. I've got reserved and friendly for my two saves. How do I get the third one?
You can have her spoiled in 2 ways.
1.Always be nice to her, treat her like a princess, always choose the softer answer and never be harsh.
2. Make her jealous by getting caught in bed with Courtney

Anyway, the best option so far is friendly. It has much more content.

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
Will there also be several ways how the story develops depended on those three personalities? As for example the scene at the drama class, where Mary Jane takes over and strips her teacher. It feels highly out of character to me if MJ with a reserved character would do that. Especially as that scene is reachable with almost no perversion.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Will there also be several ways how the story develops depended on those three personalities? As for example the scene at the drama class, where Mary Jane takes over and strips her teacher. It feels highly out of character to me if MJ with a reserved character would do that. Especially as that scene is reachable with almost no perversion.
That scene dont depend of your personalities but depends on drama and perv points you have, if more points on drama you get the "sappho" scene, if more points on perv you get the "nymph" scene (she strips on stage)

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
For the first part, yes. The story already is different in some parts. But it will be more.
For the depersonalization through, it's another story. Reaching depersonalization doesn't depend on perv or MJ's type. It only depends on her acting skills. It feels out of character because it is out of character (de-personalize). That's what freaked MJ out.
Even in the other case where she plays the nymph, the perv points are only needed because MJ knows she must perform naked. It's a conscious choice at first. Depersonalization isn't conscious that's why it's independent of perv points or character.

***: Depersonalization is a real thing. Method actors often experienced it as a result of stress, hunger, thirst, drug abuse, sleep deprivation etc.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
You can have her spoiled in 2 ways.
1.Always be nice to her, treat her like a princess, always choose the softer answer and never be harsh.
2. Make her jealous by getting caught in bed with Courtney

Anyway, the best option so far is friendly. It has much more content.
Thank you I have one spoiled MJ now.

Maybe you can implement the option for us to name our saves which is possible in Renpy. That would help a lot for those of us following three different personalities. As well making it easier to pick up from an earlier part if something new has been added later.

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes