VN - Ren'Py - TableTop BornStar [v0.75] [Basilicata]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Smellfire

Like the game idea, arts decent, animations ok (dance ones are excellent silouttes, love those) but my god is it slow to get going. Once its actually starts the pacing is ok, but over an hour till it does, and another half an hour till it brings the pace up abit.

If I lost my save I wouldn't play it again, because the grind, while slightly interesting once, would bore me to tears 2nd time through.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Seewolf

Although there isn't that much content, yet, it's a very promising game/vn if you are ok with the monopoly like board game mechanics. If you grew up in the 90ies, you'll encounter a lot of references, which is really fun, after all the game's setting portrays the 90ies really well.
    The player is a somewhat shabby agent of an innocent blonde hottie from Kansas trying her luck in California. Choices seem to matter and shape the personality of your client called MJ. There is some interesting back ground story included, which is revealed over time. The player also seems to have some side stories running with other female characters, which enriches the story further. I also don't mind the rather slow pace, after all the main girl is really innocent at the start of the game and as she meets new people, she opens up slowly.
    I'm really looking forward for further updates! Well deserved 4 stars so far!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pussyreaperxxx

One of the best new VNs on the site, turning out to be really good. Nice progression system and the board game makes it less tedious and grindy and more fun. I have played both the versions so far and haven't had any problems getting all the content but I see complaints of "balance" which I really don't understand, maybe people are not mixing stuff up properly? The gameplay is very simple so I just don't understand how you could go wrong with it. My only complaint is limited save slots which I will never understand why they are a thing, I'm the kind of person that saves after every scene so it's incredibly tedious to overwrite saves. Anyways, definitely reccomended, looking forward to future releases.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mod70

I have played a lot of VNs and I can truly say this is one of the most enjoyable I have played. The art is incredible and the creator manages to keep you engaged throughout the course of what could easily be boring and repetitive game play. The characters are fun and engaging and I will definitely be keeping an eye on this as it further develops.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Man, so little of the board game feels implemented, and landing on most spots doesn't actually seem to do what it's supposed to as a result.

However but the board game part that is there is fun, the art is good, and it's kinda funny. And that blowjob scene was really good. Please keep working on it, and please do let me know when this is gonna be updated.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

batzili

Nice graphics, an interesting approach to gaming. I'm curious how the game will develop, I like it very much so far. Definitely has potential. I would think of a lot of what could be built in. I will definitely keep watching the game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

guy2front

ART work is really good and I'm impressed with the idea of this. Controls seem great, design is really well done. Can't believe Ren'Py is the engine for this. Not a bad demo at all. Kinda confused on the tag of what protagonist this is cuz it feels female based more than male but whatever.