Ren'Py - Completed - Taboo Request Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

1. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Port is great, I can't imagine how much of a ball ache this would have been in RPGM holy fuck. There are some bugs in it (I was not able to use the roll back feature and sometimes using it bugged the game), but it's obviously a massive improvement over RPGM.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Game itself is poor. MC talks like he cares about his mom and is attracted to her, but then just proceeds to rape her over and over again. Claims he does not like it but continues to do it. Then he confesses his love and mom is "omg I see you like a man now and want to fuck you", and then the game almost immediately ends - *insert victory music?*

It's bad. Read the reviews on the original for confirmation, the story hasn't changed. Folks on this thread are smoking something I'd like to get my hands on.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

burrito107

This games was pretty good. Definite kudos to the people that created and have updated the rpgm to renpy script(s).

Some of the dialogue/story is pretty ridiculous, but I thought it did a good job of setting up the sex scenes. The only real issue I have here that dropped a star was that, after the basic handjob-whenever-I-want-it phase was entered, it really rushes to the end. Still enjoyable, but some more buildup there would have helped a lot.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Yakusai No Akuma

5 STARS

Story is really unique, dirty tricks and mind, little naive but nothing too much for spoiling thne fun.
    Usually I like RPG games but this remake makes it little easiear and more playable.
    Only thing I dont like seems like short to me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

recking1209

Wow this looks great. I love that someone is taking the time to revitalize the classics and all of these great games. Can we get a working MAC version on this build pls?Wow this looks great. I love that someone is taking the time to revitalize the classics and all of these great games. Can we get a working MAC version on this build pls?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

geriatre

Much better than the original RPGM games.

Dialogs can be skipped, no need to fight, avoid guards or run on endless sidewalks to complete the quests.

Oh and you can save anytime, and undo your last action (click the Back button).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kimoo

those 5 stars for the renpy mod

the story (7/10)

render (8/10)
    _________
    very good (just look at the cover of the game)

the animation (0/10)

decisions (3/10)

sex scenes (9/10)

note:
    -RPGM (empty huge world) save your time and use renpy mod
    -minigames (boring and not related to the game)

should you play it ???
    only if you are going to use renpy unofficial mod(rpgm sucks)

don't forget to check this page (for renpy ports)
    https://f95zone.com/threads/rpgm2renpy-a-rpgmaker-emulator-in-renpy.19426/