This is a fan remake of in Ren'Py.​

Updated: 19/10/2018
Game by:
Remake by:
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Port Info:

Download:
PC: - - - - -
PC Compressed:
- - - - -
PATCH: - - -
MAC (already patched): - - - - -

Thanks to @goobdoob for the MAC version

Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\taboo-request" instead of "C:\Users\José\taboo-request", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.png 5.jpg 6.png 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 00.jpg

SEE ALSO:

Please don't ask about android ports.

Last edited by a moderator:

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Okay, this does not work on a Mac at all.

I've installed the renpy developers kit (7.1.0.882) and I'm running it from the launcher. I've been able to do make every Ren'py game built for PCs work with no issue. However, this is a hybrid and you probably had to create some interesting bits of code to get rpgm games to work...

I get as far as this:

Code:
{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Jack:"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Sure, just a water."]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\N[1]:"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Cool."]}
and then it fails. I get a black screen and I cannot do anything except use the escape key to get to the menu and quit. I /think/ the problem may have to do with what you do with:

Code:
{"code":123,"indent":1,"parameters":["A",0]},
I hope this is useful. If you need more details, pop me a private message and i will see what I can do...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Wow this looks great. I love that someone is taking the time to revitalize the classics and all of these great games. Can we get a working MAC version on this build pls?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay, this does not work on a Mac at all.

I've installed the renpy developers kit (7.1.0.882) and I'm running it from the launcher. I've been able to do make every Ren'py game built for PCs work with no issue. However, this is a hybrid and you probably had to create some interesting bits of code to get rpgm games to work...

I get as far as this:

Code:
{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Jack:"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Sure, just a water."]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["",0,1,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\N[1]:"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Cool."]}
and then it fails. I get a black screen and I cannot do anything except use the escape key to get to the menu and quit. I /think/ the problem may have to do with what you do with:

Code:
{"code":123,"indent":1,"parameters":["A",0]},
I hope this is useful. If you need more details, pop me a private message and i will see what I can do...
Try Ren'Py SDK 6.99.x instead of 7.1.x.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
May 27, 2017
Patch needed to change names on game for example from landlady to mom.
I think the patch is not for incest content, but for playing the game, ie. its essential. It is to facilitate play of the game from RPGm to Ren'py. Because the engine was changed patch installation is necessary.

All of the ICSTOR remake games require patch installation, if i'm not mistaken.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
I think the patch is not for incest content, but for playing the game, ie. its essential. It is to facilitate play of the game from RPGm to Ren'py. Because the engine was changed patch installation is necessary.

All of the ICSTOR remake games require patch installation, if i'm not mistaken.
i didnt use patch and game run fine for me so thats not right

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes