Ren'Py Completed Taboo Request Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

casperthbest

Jul 27, 2017
hey guys plz can someone tell me plz how 2 get the gun ?
and i if u plz tell me how 2 make the saves work? i downloaded saves from here and i can load it after i put the in save folder
thanx

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
hey guys plz can someone tell me plz how 2 get the gun ?
and i if u plz tell me how 2 make the saves work? i downloaded saves from here and i can load it after i put the in save folder
thanx
Yeah me too! lol...wheres the damn gun?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Oh I got it, first you have to follow the prompt and ask your boss for an advance, then when you go back to the armory you just click containers until you find it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am a bit sick of young boys/milfs. even i enjoy some of them - and this looks great too! just sad the guys look kinda all the same body wise and there are not older men

the milf looks hot and has some really nice boobies :)

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
So glad someone ported this to RenPy, I had to waste a good 30 mins or so going from door to door on the map trying to find who MC was supposed to deliver the paper to that I missed, RPGM is just garbage, so much useless time wasting!!! Thank you so much Dev!

Reactions: RealAhab

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
i haven't played this before, may i ask if this is a only one male protagonist? coz it seems the preview pictures have 2 male?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I'm having weird problem with downloading the patch from mega is there another way to get it, also what does the patch do exactly? :unsure:

Reactions: MG_

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I get error everytime when I try to play...Is the link broken?
Are you getting an error downloading, extracting, or playing?

What is the error?

Which link are you downloading from?

What OS are you using?

What's the path you're running the game from?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes