Ren'Py Completed Taboo Request Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes
May 27, 2017
i didnt use patch and game run fine for me so thats not right
Well the patch says RPGmtoRen'py, which means a game made in the RPGm engine, can be played in Ren'py. I haven't played any remakes, still downloading. The original file is still for RPGm, so not using the patch makes the whole point of the remake moot.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I think the patch is not for incest content, but for playing the game, ie. its essential. It is to facilitate play of the game from RPGm to Ren'py. Because the engine was changed patch installation is necessary.
i didnt use patch and game run fine for me so thats not right
This port runs using a bunch of crazy python code I wrote that I call , and the patch adds additional performance and compatibility fixes on top of whatever version was in the original release.

For instance, in the original release 0.3.0 version, the player character was not rendered onto the map and was just a blue square. The 0.6.9 version fixes this.

So you can probably get through the game and see all the pictures in the unpatched version but things will be a little better with the patch.

May 27, 2017
This port runs using a bunch of crazy python code I wrote that I call , and the patch adds additional performance and compatibility fixes on top of whatever version was in the original release.

For instance, in the original release 0.3.0 version, the player character was not rendered onto the map and was just a blue square. The 0.6.9 version fixes this.

So you can probably get through the game and see all the pictures in the unpatched version but things will be a little better with the patch.
Thanks for clarifying. Also God Bless you for these remakes. May you live a long, happy and prosperous life friend. :)

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Hey man thank's for you great fantastic work...I'm enjoing it so much.... but...the gold command as the others don't work i did to try to buy gun to perform mom aun sister...but nothing...... no work what's my mistake? Thank' for your answer...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version updated to 0.6.5:

I've played through this to the end with no issues.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
i've got an error code when i did the special delivery quest, when i go back to the boss he talks to me and then i get the error code.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Duh. I didn't think of that and I should have.

And... it works. The 6.99 SDK works nicely.

Thanks!
You're welcome. I don't know why it's broken with 7.x, but I've had this bite me before on something else, so I keep 3 versions of the SDK around - 6.99, 7.0.x and 7.1.x.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes