Mod Ren'Py Taboo University - Multi-Mod [v0.6.17] [LightmanP]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 10, 2024
Nvm the mod is causing a lot of issues, even after investigating two groups, it forces me to investigate the third group or it doesnt allow me to progress, and then again gets stuck on the same screen. smh.
LightmanP have u checked this issue?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Nvm the mod is causing a lot of issues, even after investigating two groups, it forces me to investigate the third group or it doesnt allow me to progress, and then again gets stuck on the same screen. smh.
LightmanP have u checked this issue?
You are the only one with the issue. What game version are you using, did you add any other mods, mess with the scripts/choice screen?
If you choose to investigate additional group, you will investigate all of them, it's in a menu choice...

Aug 10, 2024
You are the only one with the issue. What game version are you using, did you add any other mods, mess with the scripts/choice screen?
If you choose to investigate additional group, you will investigate all of them, it's in a menu choice...
v0.6.17, i went with winners club first and then syndicate, after investigating both, mod option popped up which asked me did i wanted to investigate the third group as well, i picked no. In the end after fully investigating both groups, its not allowing me to progress, instead forces me to pick the third group, theres nothing else i could do to refuse picking the cult.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
v0.6.17, i went with winners club first and then syndicate, after investigating both, mod option popped up which asked me did i wanted to investigate the third group as well, i picked no. In the end after fully investigating both groups, its not allowing me to progress, instead forces me to pick the third group, theres nothing else i could do to refuse picking the cult.
Okay, it was indeed forcing all groups. I fixed it, you can replay from where it's asking it (2nd time kinda).
But I don't see any issue with the progress during the party.

May 19, 2024
I have 4 saves with different paths and choices, yet this in this update I'm banging everyone even if I rejected them. Should I restart or is anyone else dealing with this?

I started over fresh also.

Aug 10, 2024
Okay, it was indeed forcing all groups. I fixed it, you can replay from where it's asking it (2nd time kinda).
But I don't see any issue with the progress during the party.
Then i think its having issues in my device, no matter how many times i tried, it gets stuck on those screens depending on which one i choose last

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I have 4 saves with different paths and choices, yet this in this update I'm banging everyone even if I rejected them. Should I restart or is anyone else dealing with this?

I started over fresh also.
That's mostly the game, many sex scenes are just are.

I have send the ss above, my screen gets stuck there and i dont know how to progress, skipping doesnt work as well. Tried reloading and started the game again, nothing.
Try hitting a down arrow once or twice and then Enter. It kinda looks like a choice screen is hidden for you there. Or are you on a phone/tablet?

Reactions: CriticalDecision
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes