4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
In that save, Dayani is lvl 7, but I couldn't find any scenes over level 3, am I missing something?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
In that save, Dayani is lvl 7, but I couldn't find any scenes over level 3, am I missing something?
The characters in the game have different routines! The characters' routines can change according to their progress in the main story!
prrint638432562415861367.png prrint638432565887238175.png

Some events may be different depending on the day!

--

Edit:

The character Dayni has no events above level 3!

The game is still in development, so I haven't created an event board yet! Where the player can find out if they have completed all the events in the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mego123

Honars

Jul 14, 2018
To be honest, it’s not needed, at least for now... all events are available at any time, with the progress of the story. except for events with the appearance of monsters. when the hero's underpants were stolen it was funny.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
the save doesn't seem to work all i got was a day 0 file where i lost the second i went to sleep
This error is strange, I have a few tips:

* First, delete all the files in the C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Tacarasu folder.

*Download the file again, save it and place it in the : C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Tacarasu

*Open the game and go to the Continue button:
1.png
The file will appear in the last option!

I hope these tips solve the problem with your game!

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly a nice little gem, appreciate it's 3D and it looks nice. Writing makes me laugh, reminds me of B-movies in a good way! Only thing I could complain about is the excessive running around a pretty big map, but I suppose that was fixed with the super fast fruits. Wish I learned the star fruits made you go faster at the beginning :')
Hoping you pick up more Patreons and get more support. (Don't look at me, I ain't got no money atm :cry: ).

Reactions: Mego123 and Honars

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Needs a walkthrough or in game guide cause all I'm doing is running around meeting and talking to people and getting a boner.So far I got a hand job from Raquel.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Needs a walkthrough or in game guide cause all I'm doing is running around meeting and talking to people and getting a boner.So far I got a hand job from Raquel.
There's a walkthrough, but it's not 100%! But it helps you get started!
Part one:

part two:

Save file Tacarasu V0.30. All scenes are unlocked!

Local save:
C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Tacarasu
Most events can be repeated several times, so I suggest using this save here!

Is there a button to hide the dialog?
There is no button to hide the chat in the initial events! More advanced events have an option to hide chat!

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
There's a walkthrough, but it's not 100%! But it helps you get started!
Part one:

part two:

Most events can be repeated several times, so I suggest using this save here!

There is no button to hide the chat in the initial events! More advanced events have an option to hide chat!
Thank you.

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
please make a mac versions
I don't have a Mac!
I tried to create a Mac version using a virtual machine! But the test build was not satisfactory!

I could create a test version for Mac, but I'm not sure if it will work properly!

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
It's pretty good game so far, my only complaints are that:
  • There's no icon for where the MC is on the screen, so even with the map, I have to navigate for quite sometimes to know where I am and which areas are which.
  • It would probably be a little hard to implement but I hope you can include a schedule for every known character (like in Last Hope) so the player won't have to run around and waste their time to check where or when the events and the characters are, since they aren't identified on the map, nor can I know which time I should activate the chair event for a different character.
That being said, I really love the game's artstyle! I hope to see you expand upon the events and the survival system in the future!

Last edited:
Reactions: Itaguassu
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes