4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
hi just wondering how do you save the game went near the bed on second day nothing happens what buttons do i have to press. Thanks
[/CITAR]

You need to get close to the player's bed. Press the E button on the keyboard to open a menu with three options.

The "Sleep" option switches to the next day.

The "Wait..." option makes the player wait 6 hours.

The "Save" option will open the menu to save the game or load a saved game.

There are only 3 save slots.

Leghemoglobin

Nov 20, 2016
Besides hj/tj from the scientist, and the lunch time peeking, is there anything to do?
I feel like I'm stuck in an endless boring loop now.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Besides hj/tj from the scientist, and the lunch time peeking, is there anything to do?
I feel like I'm stuck in an endless boring loop now.
Level up the girls to unlock new variations!

At level 0, the only event in which the girls earn XP is the sunbathing event, which takes place from Sunday to Friday every morning.

prrint638348128464695304.png

Reactions: treeoflife123

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Are these character models custom? From a character creator? Or sourced from somewhere?
I use blender 3d to create most of the models in the game.

About 80% of all the 3D models were created by me. The other 20% were obtained from sites such as the Unity Asset Store or Sketchfab.

In the near future, I will create an area for credits on the game's home screen.

Other people's 3D models are a lot of work, especially to animate.

My advice to you all: never trust free 3d models!

Reactions: jaevulen and Gabaw

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017

About 80% of all the 3D models were created by me. The other 20% were obtained from sites such as the Unity Asset Store or Sketchfab.

In the near future, I will create an area for credits on the game's home screen.

Oh trust me I know. I'm not an expert or anything, barely a beginner lol. I've gone down the YouTube rabbit hole of rigging, weight painting, and any other tutorials. I've invested too much time trying to rig free models from various places and at this point I was pretty sure I just suck at it lol. If you have any good modeling, rigging, or animation education sources I would be interested in knowing them. Where did you start how long have you been animating and modeling?

I have started various projects but never posted or completed anything. Started a unity game very similar to what you are going for.....lol. basically fully 3D semi free roaming game no point and click.

Nice job so far has a lot of potential to be a star.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Oh trust me I know. I'm not an expert or anything, barely a beginner lol. I've gone down the YouTube rabbit hole of rigging, weight painting, and any other tutorials. I've invested too much time trying to rig free models from various places and at this point I was pretty sure I just suck at it lol. If you have any good modeling, rigging, or animation education sources I would be interested in knowing them. Where did you start how long have you been animating and modeling?

I have started various projects but never posted or completed anything. Started a unity game very similar to what you are going for.....lol. basically fully 3D semi free roaming game no point and click.

Nice job so far has a lot of potential to be a star.
I started studying 3D modeling as a hobby, for me it was more like fun. I started learning how to use Blender 3d by watching videos on YouTube! Now I use Blender 3d for everything.

If I remember correctly, I've been practicing for 4 years. I don't consider myself a professional, after all, I've never worked with modeling or animation.

Just out of curiosity, my profession is a programmer.

SusaSwarm

Nov 3, 2019
Looks like there is a bug with water? First couple of days were Ok, but now I get only "1" of water from stream.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Looks like there is a bug with water? First couple of days were Ok, but now I get only "1" of water from stream.
That's a bug. All items appear twice a week. In the flow, every time the player collects water, he gets 80 waters!

I can't reproduce this error. You could be more detailed!

How many days have passed in your game?

If you load the old save, does the error continue? Or if you exit the game and play again, does the error continue?

Mosiah

Dec 26, 2017
I like your game, I think it has potential. I like the fact that you didn't go with RenPy+some custom renders, or made some boring VN, but you actually made a 3D game, pretty impressive! And rare! You made the models, the animations, things you interact with, designed a simple survival gameplay loop. That part is dope.

Where the game fall short a bit, is the writing. I mean, talking tree stump that grants MC magic that makes the ladies super horny the moment they see MC's dick? And a clothes-eating bug that conveniently eats your shorts so you have to run around with your dick out??? That's just super bad, honestly, it's so bad it's fucking hilarious. And, you don't need any of that in your narrative, you can go with: you're stranded on a desert island with a few pretty ladies and you grow closer as time goes by. That's good by itself! No need for this cheesy stuff.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I like your game, I think it has potential. I like the fact that you didn't go with RenPy+some custom renders, or made some boring VN, but you actually made a 3D game, pretty impressive! And rare! You made the models, the animations, things you interact with, designed a simple survival gameplay loop. That part is dope.

Where the game fall short a bit, is the writing. I mean, talking tree stump that grants MC magic that makes the ladies super horny the moment they see MC's dick? And a clothes-eating bug that conveniently eats your shorts so you have to run around with your dick out??? That's just super bad, honestly, it's so bad it's fucking hilarious. And, you don't need any of that in your narrative, you can go with: you're stranded on a desert island with a few pretty ladies and you grow closer as time goes by. That's good by itself! No need for this cheesy stuff.
Creating a 3D game is really difficult, thank you for your comment.

As for the story, everything has a reason! The story is more complex than you might think!
Unfortunately, English isn't my first language, so the story isn't as good as I'd like it to be.

Some trivia about the player's story:

*The game is not set on a desert island.

* Tacarasu is a region or territory on a continent in another dimension.

*The entire Tacarasu region is a huge labyrinth of giant rocks!

*The clothes-eating monsters eat everything, especially garbage, plastic and anything else made by humans. Their territories are always close to the portals to another dimension, as it is common for garbage and objects from the earth to appear near the portals.

* The two characters (Dayiani and Limda) are not naked because Raquel found them before the clothes-eating monsters did!

I like cheesy stuff. he he he :D

Reactions: Spinach Monster

Mosiah

Dec 26, 2017
*The game is not set on a desert island.
Sorry, I meant deserted :) English is not my native language either xD

And friend, if you're happy with the narrative, that's all that matters. I just wanted to give you my feedback, both the things I like and dislike.

Reactions: Itaguassu
Apr 21, 2021

If you could make it so we could use our own blender models into the game it would be amazing

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
If you could make it so we could use our own blender models into the game it would be amazing
This is impossible in this game! The game was not designed to support 3D model swapping!

It would have been possible if I had implemented this at the start of the project.

In that case, all the 3D models would have the same skeleton and the same scales, and it would be easy to make players choose their own 3D models.
It would work like the mods for skrym or falout 4!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not a game developer so I don't know how hard it is to implement, but it would be nice if we could pull out a map and see where the girls are and if there's a scene there or not. Because many times I would circulate the whole map after them without knowing if I've seen everything there's to see.

Não sou um desenvolvedor então não sei o quão difícil é para implementar, mas seria bom se pudesse puxar um mapa e ver onde as mulheres estão e se tem alguma cena lá ou não. Porque muitas das vezes circulava o mapa todo atrás delas sem saber se já tinha visto tudo que tinha que ver.

All in all I really like the game, I hope we can remove that dialog where the mother says that she's the stepmother though.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I'm not a game developer so I don't know how hard it is to implement, but it would be nice if we could pull out a map and see where the girls are and if there's a scene there or not. Because many times I would circulate the whole map after them without knowing if I've seen everything there's to see.

Não sou um desenvolvedor então não sei o quão difícil é para implementar, mas seria bom se pudesse puxar um mapa e ver onde as mulheres estão e se tem alguma cena lá ou não. Porque muitas das vezes circulava o mapa todo atrás delas sem saber se já tinha visto tudo que tinha que ver.

All in all I really like the game, I hope we can remove that dialog where the mother says that she's the stepmother though.
Thank you for your comment!

In the future, there will be a map where you can see the events and their locations!
First, I'll finish all the main character's routines and then I'll add the map function!

I also have to thank you for reporting this error in the dialog box, I hadn't noticed it before.

Reactions: Horny Lord
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes