4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Can anyone use the cheat engine to make the character's speed faster? if yes please post

Sep 11, 2017
How do you get more water? i clicked a bit too fast and flew past the part that glossed over it

Edit: nvm you just need to find the clay jars near streams

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Hi guys, I'm the creator of the game Tacarasu!

If you have any questions, I've created a guide to all the events in the main story!

Here it is:

Part one:

part two:

I'm going to create a mini-map in the next update so that players can visualize the events more easily!

Last edited:

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021

If you have any questions, I've created a guide to all the events in the main story!

Here it is:

I'm going to create a mini-map in the next update so that players can visualize the events more easily!
tem um discord brasileiro do game? Acho que deve ter uma galera que colaria

MrRiouso

Jul 22, 2021

Here it is:

a caixa de dialogo atrapalha a visão do jogo, coloca uma transparente

beryn

May 8, 2017
Why doesn't the game give a warning that it will end if you advance the heart events.
What an idiotic idea.

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
tem um discord brasileiro do game? Acho que deve ter uma galera que colaria
Eu não tenho um discord brasileiro, mas meu discord tem uma área reservada para quem fala português e outra para quem fala espanhol!

Você só precisa fazer entrar e obter uma cargo pública para desbloquear todas as funções para membros públicos!

Why doesn't the game give a warning that it will end if you advance the heart events.
What an idiotic idea.
The game has a survival theme! You need to eat and store food and water!
If the Game Over screen appears, it's because you haven't collected any food or you've starved to death!

Android cannot save
You need to find the game save screen to save your game!
It's on your bed! Simply approach the interaction symbol next to your bed to access the save screen!

Reactions: sd2664141

beryn

May 8, 2017
The game has a survival theme! You need to eat and store food and water!
If the Game Over screen appears, it's because you haven't collected any food or you've starved to death!
I had eaten at noon the day before, the food bar was full or nearly so.
The water was filled the day prior and the food was at around 500.
So how am I starving?

At no point does the game say that you have to eat and drink.
It should as the dinner event at noon doesn't always raise the food bar for your character.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I had eaten at noon the day before, the food bar was full or nearly so.
The water was filled the day prior and the food was at around 500.
So how am I starving?

At no point does the game say that you have to eat and drink.
It should as the dinner event at noon doesn't always raise the food bar for your character.
Interesting, this error didn't happen to me in the test build phase!
In your case, I recommend starting a new game to see if the error continues!

One more thing, don't use cheats to change the game values, as this will cause errors!

Thank you for reporting this error, especially since it's specific, you're helping me a lot!(y)

Reactions: MilfLover88

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
could I get a save right as everyone is nude? I thought it auto saved when you slept but I was wrong
There is no automatic save! You have to save manually!

One more thing I'm going to put on my list for the next update: implement automatic saving!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes