4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Liked the premise, not going to formally review but I saw the dev is actively engaged here and mentioned this is their first game so I figured passing some feedback over might help. I'll leave it to dev to sort through which items are worth doing or not, but I've tried to rank them from "big" to "small" deals from my perspective.

Overall though, I'd call today a 3.5 star experience today with potential to grow up to 5 stars depending on how things develop. I like the art and animations, the story is weird and a bit complex but it is unique so that sort of balances things out I guess. I am most looking forward to the incest content (which hopefully will include pregnancy... seems to be implied...) but the other girls are nice too. I am concerned that the dev will add NTR given all the horny, male monsters around. To me, it's undesirable but acceptable with the secondary characters, but I would advise against for the primary, personally. At least make it easily avoidable.

I will also add that I finished playing before learning that the bell peppers gave you mega sprint speed. Knowing that, my feedback might have been a bit different... Perhaps this indicates the need for some sort of brief reference guide in the escape menu, if dev is relying on that mechanic to improve user experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Liked the premise, not going to formally review but I saw the dev is actively engaged here and mentioned this is their first game so I figured passing some feedback over might help. I'll leave it to dev to sort through which items are worth doing or not, but I've tried to rank them from "big" to "small" deals from my perspective.

Overall though, I'd call today a 3.5 star experience today with potential to grow up to 5 stars depending on how things develop. I like the art and animations, the story is weird and a bit complex but it is unique so that sort of balances things out I guess. I am most looking forward to the incest content (which hopefully will include pregnancy... seems to be implied...) but the other girls are nice too. I am concerned that the dev will add NTR given all the horny, male monsters around. To me, it's undesirable but acceptable with the secondary characters, but I would advise against for the primary, personally. At least make it easily avoidable.

I will also add that I finished playing before learning that the bell peppers gave you mega sprint speed. Knowing that, my feedback might have been a bit different... Perhaps this indicates the need for some sort of brief reference guide in the escape menu, if dev is relying on that mechanic to improve user experience.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

There are some really good ideas that I hadn't thought of yet! I really appreciate your feedback!

Small spoiler!

*The events the monsters will participate in are all avoidable!

*Most monster events will have a system of choice and consequence!
The difference in this system is that if the player chooses the wrong option, the girl will escape! In other words, in most options, the girl will escape from the monster!

* Only two girls will have no interaction with monsters. One of them is Dayani, the protagonist's mother, and the other is Tina, an Amazon who has the power to repel monsters!

• Red Heart
Reactions: iron4doves

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Mini map its not good Because it does not show our position, it would also be better if it was placed on the left or right side of this small map This game needs to have a small map similar to gta game

Reactions: vitaliJ12

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone know if the dev is going to add ntr because I sense it from the monsters? and if anyone knows, can you tell me so I don't waste my time

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Does anyone know if the dev is going to add ntr because I sense it from the monsters? and if anyone knows, can you tell me so I don't waste my time
Hello!

I'm the developer of this game! You can call me itaguassu or itaguaçu (the letter ç may cause some confusion on some sites!)

Answering your question!

I don't know what NTR means here at F95zone!

There will be events where the male monster will have sex with the girls! But the girls will always have the option to run away!

Last edited:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I'm getting game over after I go to bed, I have enough food left on my character, what should I do? This is after the tribal girls join me (all 3)

----
Nvm, just don't be stupid and eat lunch during the midday rather than always going for the red exclamation mark!

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I'm getting game over after I go to bed, I have enough food left on my character, what should I do? This is after the tribal girls join me (all 3)

----
Nvm, just don't be stupid and eat lunch during the midday rather than always going for the red exclamation mark!
You also need to keep an eye on the camp's food stock!
jKko9U.png HS+JxX.png

When the camp's food or water supply reaches zero points, the game over screen will appear!
oSfJ46.png

Jun 29, 2019
Awesome game, checks a lot of boxes for me, I can't wait for more progress. I have a few suggestions though if you care for a fellow perverts opinion. The hand placements on some scenes hover a bit off where they should be on the characters, especially during the wood gathering event with "step" mother and "counsellor". It's not a big thing but that's my favorite pose so far and breaks my immersion, I'd hate for it to still be a problem once we finally get to penetrate. I like the environment and I'm thankful the character is somewhat fast, but not too fast to the point where using the teleports wouldn't be useful. It may be beneficial to have a tracking marker where the player is on the map as well, otherwise you have to pretty much memorize the map, which isn't bad at all really considering how small the map is right now. I imagine that problem might be more apparent later on though as it looks like you will eventually expand the map even more. I'd personally LOVE to see more monster girl content too, I'm a bit of a degenerate though so enough will never be enough for me. I love the tribal women but more exotic creatures to play with would be a huge plus in my book for this game. Whatever you decide though, fantastic work Itaguassu, I look forward to the development of your game greatly.

PS: I did have an issue with the "step" mother hand job scene on the beach where she was floating in the background away from the character. No other scene did this, and it only happened once though.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Awesome, hopefully I didn't come across too negative - My day-to-day job is related to software development and I know how much effort changes can take lol. The changes you've been making have all been good. A perfect game doesn't magically occur overnight, but I have faith Tacarasu can get there.

By the way, "NTR" stands for "netorare" (NeToRare) which is a Japanese term. The closest English term is "cuckold". Basically having your own love interests or people close to you taken advantage of sexually. Another way to describe it is "involuntary sharing of your loved ones". This is a very divisive fetish - most people either love it or hate it, very few people in the middle. Some devs of other titles have made early statements about including or not including NTR, and later changed their mind - this has always led to a large dramatic response from players. I would advise picking a stance on the topic and staying true to it.

Making it known that NTR content will be available but that it will be easily avoidable (not to be confused with "skip-able" - I can explain more if helpful) should appease most players, but you will probably get asked about it a lot due to how divisive it is

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
PS: I did have an issue with the "step" mother hand job scene on the beach where she was floating in the background away from the character. No other scene did this, and it only happened once though.
I also had this issue - first time I watched the scene it was fine, but every time after that she was always floating in the background like you said. Just this one scene.

Reactions: cantmakeupmymind
Jun 29, 2019
Awesome, hopefully I didn't come across too negative - My day-to-day job is related to software development and I know how much effort changes can take lol. The changes you've been making have all been good. A perfect game doesn't magically occur overnight, but I have faith Tacarasu can get there.

By the way, "NTR" stands for "netorare" (NeToRare) which is a Japanese term. The closest English term is "cuckold". Basically having your own love interests or people close to you taken advantage of sexually. Another way to describe it is "involuntary sharing of your loved ones". This is a very divisive fetish - most people either love it or hate it, very few people in the middle. Some devs of other titles have made early statements about including or not including NTR, and later changed their mind - this has always led to a large dramatic response from players. I would advise picking a stance on the topic and staying true to it.

Making it known that NTR content will be available but that it will be easily avoidable (not to be confused with "skip-able" - I can explain more if helpful) should appease most players, but you will probably get asked about it a lot due to how divisive it is
This guy knows what he's talking about, the NTR thing is a real deal breaker for most people. Personally I hate it, but I can live alongside it as long as it is avoidable and the story doesn't fall apart without opting into the NTR content. A lot of developers try to straddle that line though and end up making neither audience happy.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Got me stuck alittle with that portuguese default language. Some menu still stay in portuguese after

some dialogue still refer to me as default Dim and few dialugoe still portuguese
wanna suggest that hopfully we get to have all kind of sax stuff group and much much more

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Awesome game, checks a lot of boxes for me, I can't wait for more progress. I have a few suggestions though if you care for a fellow perverts opinion. The hand placements on some scenes hover a bit off where they should be on the characters, especially during the wood gathering event with "step" mother and "counsellor". It's not a big thing but that's my favorite pose so far and breaks my immersion, I'd hate for it to still be a problem once we finally get to penetrate. I like the environment and I'm thankful the character is somewhat fast, but not too fast to the point where using the teleports wouldn't be useful. It may be beneficial to have a tracking marker where the player is on the map as well, otherwise you have to pretty much memorize the map, which isn't bad at all really considering how small the map is right now. I imagine that problem might be more apparent later on though as it looks like you will eventually expand the map even more. I'd personally LOVE to see more monster girl content too, I'm a bit of a degenerate though so enough will never be enough for me. I love the tribal women but more exotic creatures to play with would be a huge plus in my book for this game. Whatever you decide though, fantastic work Itaguassu, I look forward to the development of your game greatly.

That floating character bug is strange, I was sure it had been fixed in the testing phase!

Thanks for reporting this bug!

Got me stuck alittle with that portuguese default language. Some menu still stay in portuguese after

some dialogue still refer to me as default Dim and few dialugoe still portuguese
wanna suggest that hopfully we get to have all kind of sax stuff group and much much more
Thanks for reporting this bug!

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023

Thanks for the explanation about the NTR!

Some girls interact with the monsters, either to collect sperm or to steal valuable items from the monsters! If something goes wrong, the monsters will try to have sex with them!

By default, the girls' choices will cause them to escape from the monster!
Of course, the player can make the "wrong" choices to get an alternative result!

In short, some female characters will have NTR content! other female characters will not have NTR content!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Screenshot 2024-02-11 18-58-54.png
Screenshot 2024-02-11 19-26-31.png
lamo well I guess this is all for current content? lv 2 with all the tribal and researcher lv only 3 but I been with her to lv 6 and just reailze this game not finish yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2kDNwRRGjgJWLxv

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
hehehe I done it on purpose by just jumpping on them. Ah, I want to suggest that let us skip the camera zoom stuff by clickin on something or just anywhere. I think it going to be a chore for one played the game before and have to going through everything again and grinding heart

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes