Others - Completed - Tactics & Strategy Master 2:Princess of Holy Light [Final] [Gemini Stars Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ColdPlate

The game feels incomplete... And btw, I didn't finish the game.

The art is good, I guess that would be the saving grace however everything else not so much. Oh also, there is censoring in this game, I believe the DLC disables it though, didn't check. 3/5

Story, it feels like im reading some manhwa or manhua, whichever you prefer, and the translating group did a horrible job at translating what they did. Feels like i'm reading MTL 1/5

Gameplay, I do like Fire Emblem, I came into this expecting some decent gameplay, and it was fairly okay, however there were some game mechanics that just didn't function correctly, when you go into the treasure hunting mine, the items don't appear in the inventory, same with recruiting people from the tavern, they don't appear in the team menu, which completely ruins the point of having the treasure hunting mechanic and tavern recruiting system. However you do get to keep skillbooks from the treasure hunting thing, and you can see story related items in the inventory, thats it. 2/5

All in all, game feels incomplete, followed with bad translation.