Others Completed Tactics & Strategy Master 2:Princess of Holy Light [Final] [Gemini Stars Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The art is very nice but thats about it, as many already said translation is very bad and hellish to read not only that the game seems to work in 200% speed then when you use skills it slows down to 100% and feels "normal" but after the skill animations is over its back to 200% same with moving characters as it slows the game down to like 50% and then bam back to 200, the constant speedups and slowdowns actually made me feel sick after around 40min of playing...

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
I would help translate the game if I could, my English and Chinese are pretty okay.
The only problem is that I have no idea how does one translates a game.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is this censored? the 9th pick has butterflies to cover the breasts in the actual download, or did I miss an option setting or something?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Mom, you are coming.

It seems pretty interesting but that doesn't set particularly high expectations for the quality of the English translation.

Linhcutenhattrendoi

Feb 10, 2021
about censoring, you need to click on the "dlc square", apply the dlc every time you play the game then it won't be censored anymore. but i have a request, at the quest number 11 there is a bug which crashed the game that you cannot progress the game. could anyone do a patch for this, i have contacted the developer but no reply, i have also tried save editor, ty.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
85311aebae0e1ad163c3a2c64b66301b.jpg

Once you reach level 11, during this level, without fail, a soldier will spawn on the same square as the enemy. This makes the enemy completely invulnerable during a "defeat all the enemies" objective. Even if the soldier moves, or you try an aoe attack, the enemy remains invincible. Even better, once the enemy attacks someone, the game immediately freezes and must be closed. Unfortunate because I was genuinely enjoying this game in a "so bad its good" kind of cheap way.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote