4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
New Character:
View attachment 720498
Name: Petra Harvey
Birth Name: Steve Cook
Nationality: US Citizen
Bio: Born a man in Arizona to dirt poor farmers, Steve grew up in poverty and ended up joining the WfWRWA (Whites for White Rights in a White America) organisation. He was arrested after attempting to assault a LatinX lady and sent to prison. There to survive in prison he used the one thing he had that could keep him alive, his ass. He thus found himself on the receiving end of plenty of cock (of all colors). This not only led to his survival but awakened feelings that he had long repressed within himself. Upon leaving prison, he took the first plane to Canada to start a new life (and gender)...
Colour me intrigued...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
In the next release, the Veiled Sojourns will be complete so I have started work on other Lubricious Histories which will focus on sexy things from history. I will look at the medieval period here is a preview of the first episode:
Lub Hist01.jpg
15th century Egyptian and Tunisian Marriage Customs "After the banquet the bride to be goes into a room, where she stands all naked, covering only her intimate parts. Her fiancé goes into the adjacent room, where he stands all naked too. There they look at each other through a little hole to see if they like each other. If they like each other, they immediately call for an official, called scyher, to write down the marriage agreement, called sedath"

I have some ideas from other medieval bullshit, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them:

Hessen - 11th Century - Decretum of Burchard of Worms “Have you done what some women are wont to do? They take a live fish and put it in their vagina, keeping it there for a while until it is dead. Then they cook or roast it and give it to their husbands to eat, doing this in order to make men be more ardent in their love for them. If you have, you should do two years of penance on the appointed fast days.” “Have you tasted your husband’s semen in order to make his love for you burn greater through your diabolical deeds? If you have, you should do seven years of penance on the appointed fast days.”

Baghdad - 14th Century “The 14th century Dominican, William of Adam chronicles on the customs and beliefs of the lands he visited during his missionary work. He writes on the Iraqis of Baghdad: “In the Muhammadan sect any sexual act is permissible and praised. Among the heathens you will find many men who dress as women, cut their beards, paint their nails and adorn themselves in jewellery. And as if there is no dignity these ‘men’ live with other men as we live with our wives."

Volga - 10th Century “Ibn Fadlan's Travel to the Land of Rus’ “The People of Rus; They are finest of God’s Creature, tall, broad shoulder and of stern faced. The men amongst them sit on comfortable chairs and are served by the most beautiful of slave girls. Perhaps seven times I have witnessed these men engage in intercourse with a slave-girl in public. I have even seen groups of them together to perform such acts.”

Jan 16, 2020
YosalouRe Thanks for the game, maybe ask for a developer tag ?

Here a list for you of "strange" customs :
- temporary marriages in actual Iran
- bacha bazi in Afganistan (this shit is a real shit, so please do make this for adults only)
- Nyamba tribe (Nepal) custom for a woman to marry all the brothers of the same family for inheritance purpose

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
finally a hijabi content thanks alot
Plenty out there (though some are abandoned - my ones anyway)

Life in the Middle East

H.I.J.A.B. Hunter

The Mage Depot

Yasudi X

YosalouRe Thanks for the game, maybe ask for a developer tag ?

Here a list for you of "strange" customs :
- temporary marriages in actual Iran
- bacha bazi in Afganistan (this shit is a real shit, so please do make this for adults only)
- Nyamba tribe (Nepal) custom for a woman to marry all the brothers of the same family for inheritance purpose
Thanks for the suggestions. But I aint touching Bacha Bazi with a 100 yard barge pole. I think the trans stuff will be covered by Hijra in India or the Eunuchs of Baghdad, which I'll post a preview of soonish.

Nyamaba tribe sounds interesting though.

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
seems like interesting game and wonderful art YosalouRe , i pray this game can be officially finished and no longer demo. Degenerating big-tittied hijaber wife is a thinking muslim degenerate fetish and i like it.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
YosalouRe
When clicking on Portfolio on the Monitor I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'PorCos02L.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'PorCos02L.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Portfolio.rpyc", line 388, in script
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "T:\Hentai\TadribZawjati-0.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'PorCos02L.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tadrib Zawjati 0.05
Sun May 16 15:41:08 2021

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes