Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
:( :( i see the numbers of patreons dropping lol
it's normal, when you're at the beginning you have to try to churn out as much updates as possible in order to increase the content, he was also lucky because he was immediately trusted by many (700/800 patreon), there are deserving developers who fail never reach that figure while deserving it

(Sorry my english )

Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
Im stuck at 98.8 and there is nothing to do graphics good and story ok i give this 5.5/10 because there is not much action

TheViewer

Jul 24, 2018
On patreon Sept 7 "The update is coming up very soon". One month later...Nothing... And you ask about droping numbers? Ppl gets sick of Waiting... That's the reason. The art is awesome but It's more than that to succes. Lazy devs kill their own games
Agree +1

snulleknulle

Sep 15, 2017
Communication is key. It's not even about being lazy or not, just don't say soon if it isn't "soon".
% works "okey", estimating a time of release is always hard, and saying "next week" 4 weeks in a row is also a bad idea.

Donno how much Morah knows about the dev but he seems absent. So he probly just works on this project when he's got time, which might vary alot?

Reactions: Morah SDG

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So far no news about any release of the update, which makes me think either the dev is working when he got time or he had some issues with the game, lets see how much long we will need to wait we just started another month if doesnt release the update this month most likely the game was abandoned.

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
the day September 24 I present on his patreon page a new character so the update should not cost much more time

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
you can check it yourself , the new character can only be seen by the game's payload players

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
at this point it will be better for Uberpie that the next update is substantial, otherwise it risks losing definitively the trust of its patrons

(Sorry my english )

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Communication is key. It's not even about being lazy or not, just don't say soon if it isn't "soon".
% works "okey", estimating a time of release is always hard, and saying "next week" 4 weeks in a row is also a bad idea.

Donno how much Morah knows about the dev but he seems absent. So he probly just works on this project when he's got time, which might vary alot?
Sometimes, for whatever reason, I don't get updates on this forum that new people are posting for whatever reason. Is there a proper way to like, subscribe to a thread? I'd like that for this one, as I don't check it every day, thinking anybody's writing on it. I also don't work on this game in any full capacity, so I spend most of my time on my game's thread when I come to f95.

To answer everyone about the game, I just received contact from Uber, stating that he has completed the update and that he's going to send it to me to give it the first playthrough to give final approval. He just asked what version game i play, as he's forgotten. I replied within two minutes, but I still worry if he'll see it a lot. I often imagine Uber's email computer is on the top of the mountain, and as soon as he sends me a message, he slides all the way back down before he loses oxygen. Even if you get back to him immediately, it may take some time. I'll let EVERYONE know when I have the version of the new update on my computer, testing it out.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
the day September 24 I present on his patreon page a new character so the update should not cost much more time
That was just sort've for the fun of it, not necessarily for anything in this next update. I know I've not seen any writing done with that particular mystery girl with no name yet.

Reactions: mrraw
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes