Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
mini game skip : ozllpw
fuck ice skating
Knew that 7 months ago. Thanks anyway. Enjoy ice skating again when the next update comes out after the devteam has reworked the beginning and integrated the updated storyline and new characters through the current version of the game (plus adding some new content).

Reactions: Tuong

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hey, does anyone know how can I download proud father game? It's not in here and where it is, it's in Google doc and limit has been reached.
Thing you wanna look for is not how to download proud father game, whatever that is. Thing you wanna look for is how to download something off Google doc or whatever that is and bypass the limit. Try google that.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Right there with you. It was the most Mary is gonna get last update, but I sure hope she has some more good stuff upcoming. Though I doubt it.

I think there will at least be Anal with Mary, was not in the last update but she was training for it. Could be more for her depending on how much more humiliation training Red wants to put her through.

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Personally, I really hope there's gonna more of those repeatable scenes like with the booty call with Gerda and the bimbo chick

Reactions: APoc1

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Do we know which characters will have new scenes in this update, or is it a surprise till the update releases?

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Fair enough , I suppose from that perspective it looks that way. So what is the intention of the Criticizers then? What do they want to accomplish? I mean this site has no control over the Dev's really. Why would the Devs care what some Rando's on the net are complaining about?
Its not like what they are doing over and over again serves any real purpose. imo. It would be nice if people wanted to talk about the content in the game but some people just need to bitch all the time :rolleyes: If you just want echo chambers let them continue , see how much fun the thread is then.
Man you waste a lot of words on a game that has not been updated in 6 months.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes