RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What's the concern?
Its not more a concern about this update per se but more about how the game is setup. I feel like I need to explain the point of view i'm coming from when I type this, so here we go. When I play a game like this I automatically set myself in as the character, I don't do this for all games (Example: Legend of queen opala, I don't self insert in this game) but for a game like this I automatically set myself into the game. So when you have all these potential signs of NTR (Using the site definition) it really strike my cords, and the Dev likes to play around its all *Optional*. If that's really the case why can't he make it that events lead up to these scenes? When you're forced to see your childhood friend molested in a locker room and there's nothing you can do to prevent it doesn't feel optional to me. And yes I know you can say "well he only says Cuckoldry is optional" but that doesn't mean I like it. I just feel like this is all easily avoidable. I don't know if he just doesn't want to, or if maybe there's some miscommunication.

Let me say there's nothing wrong with making a NTR game, that's fine I just wont play it, no big deal. However my problem is him trying to please both sides, while not really pleasing ours. It seems more like an easy way out to me.

Also please don't use this post to start a war in the comments, don't want the thread purged.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@RedPillBlues I guess I just never saw the Becca scene in the beginning as a cuckold scene, because Darnell isn't trying to embarrass MC at all in that scene, it's just supposed to show that Darnell isn't the best of dudes. I mean, all things being said, it felt like I as the player just witnessed something bad go down, but I don't consider it like "Oh no, something's being taken from me." That's interesting to me that others might see it like that.

I guess to me, I consider cuckolding to be forcefull intended to dominate another participant outside of the two participants involved, namely the cuck involved. Becca getting felt up and harassed like that just strikes a chord to me as "That's too bad that is happening" but it's just the beginning of the game, I never feel like I've gone down a road we can't come back from.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@RedPillBlues I guess I just never saw the Becca scene in the beginning as a cuckold scene
I don't see it as cuckolding either. In my view cuckolding requires the person getting cucked to enjoy getting off and it, and for the participant to be a significant other. That wasn't my point, I'm more of running along the lines of NTR.

Reactions: Carnagie

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Its not more a concern about this update per se but more about how the game is setup. I feel like I need to explain the point of view i'm coming from when I type this, so here we go. When I play a game like this I automatically set myself in as the character, I don't do this for all games (Example: Legend of queen opala, I don't self insert in this game) but for a game like this I automatically set myself into the game. So when you have all these potential signs of NTR (Using the site definition) it really strike my cords, and the Dev likes to play around its all *Optional*. If that's really the case why can't he make it that events lead up to these scenes? When you're forced to see your childhood friend molested in a locker room and there's nothing you can do to prevent it doesn't feel optional to me. And yes I know you can say "well he only says Cuckoldry is optional" but that doesn't mean I like it. I just feel like this is all easily avoidable. I don't know if he just doesn't want to, or if maybe there's some miscommunication.

Let me say there's nothing wrong with making a NTR game, that's fine I just wont play it, no big deal. However my problem is him trying to please both sides, while not really pleasing ours. It seems more like an easy way out to me.

Also please don't use this post to start a war in the comments, don't want the thread purged.
Why even post "I can't play this I'm gonna get angry" only to reply with this?

Like you're saying "I came in here to start some shit, just don't refute my point please" Just hide the damn thread and go away bro

Reactions: Gwentor

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Morah, is it just me, or is it a bug, i cant seem to find sex scenes with Mary at all.
I cant even find the scene of Mary sleeping nude as shown on the teaser 'Mary's Dream'?

Tell me im wrong? please?
Well, there iSN'T a sex scene with Mary in this update. There is, however, a whole slew of night time with Mary in her bedroom. The exact stuff you're looking for.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't see it as cuckolding either. In my view cuckolding requires the person getting cucked to enjoy getting off and it, and for the participant to be a significant other. That wasn't my point, I'm more of running along the lines of NTR.
Ahhhh, I guess they are very much two different things, now I think about it. Gotcha, gotcha. Well yeah, then I still don't really see it as NTR anyway. MC feels bad that it happened to her, but it really isn't his job to stop it. Of course, down the line, maybe he chooses to stop Darnell's harassment tactics somehow, make a hero of himself? Who knows.

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
uh..but the teaser? the one with Mary sleeping with just the underwear ( is it just a troll?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Like you're saying "I came in here to start some shit, just don't refute my point please" Just hide the damn thread and go away bro
I can see that you're new to the site, so you might not understand that opinions like these can lead to really toxic wars in the comments that lead to pages of the thread being deleted. I want to state my opinion without this happening, its not like i'm refusing civil discourse, i'm just trying to avoid a flame war.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

It's okay if he says this. He's allowed to raise his personal dissent and feelings. I don't agree with them, and you might not either, but I think the forum is for every type of comment, be it at least inciteful.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
uh..but the teaser? the one with Mary sleeping with just the underwear ( is it just a troll?
No, that's IN this update. (Link doesn't work on my end, but I know what you're talking about.)

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
MC feels bad that it happened to her, but it really isn't his job to stop it
Aren't they childhood friends though? If It was my friend I would feel a responsibility to step in, maybe that's just me though.

Edit- Unless of course they were enjoying it, but then I think this game would be quite different and so would my feelings about it.

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
Really?? for some reason i missed it...any advice?

Morah, the artwork is great and awesome, no doubt about that. But honestly, dont u think its rolling a bit slow? I mean, its 0.7, and the update took 2 months and a half...i must say, i am disappointed. I really thought we would go all the way with the mom. So now we need to wait for the next update, and who knows how long that will take. Sigh.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Aren't they childhood friends though? If It was my friend I would feel a responsibility to step in, maybe that's just me though.
Not particularly, they've just been classmates since they were young. Imagine any person you've known since first grade that you also graduated high school with. It's that level of "Oh, poor Becca, she doesn't deserve that" sorta upset he gets. Not like there's THAT steady an interest, at least on his part anyway. MC has had a crush on somebody else his whole life, and she's actually introduced in this update.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes