akinatorfilho

Sep 23, 2020
Does anyone have a mirror for pc version of the update 0.68.2a?

I've made the decision to skip that one since it was pretty small but seeing the shit show that is happening I think I'm gonna stick with the previous update.

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
Hard stuck at " snoop around "
I can't go inside mary's room, it says she always locks the room even tho I have the key

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hard stuck at " snoop around "
I can't go inside mary's room, it says she always locks the room even tho I have the key
it looks like its a game breaking bug, it seems like they re working on the bug fix, but no idea when its coming out.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe I just haven't started over in a while, but when did this get absolutely horrible?

Starting with a flash forward where you're about to be taken down by police? Like a bad end to the game, and then we jump back 6 months and the dialogue is worse, the scenarios are worse. If that's locked in as how things are going to end up in 6 months why should I even bother playing?

The heavy package is something I don't remember from any earlier incarnation of the game and the evil persona wasn't turned loose by the car accident, but was something present before when you first go to rescue Becca from the locker room?

This is feeling like a completely different tone and so far not a fan.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Maybe I just haven't started over in a while, but when did this get absolutely horrible?

Starting with a flash forward where you're about to be taken down by police? Like a bad end to the game, and then we jump back 6 months and the dialogue is worse, the scenarios are worse. If that's locked in as how things are going to end up in 6 months why should I even bother playing?

The heavy package is something I don't remember from any earlier incarnation of the game and the evil persona wasn't turned loose by the car accident, but was something present before when you first go to rescue Becca from the locker room?

This is feeling like a completely different tone and so far not a fan.
the funniest part is how its set with the whole flashfoward first, but then, you remember that because of how grindy the game is, chances are you will probably spend multiple years worth because the game does have a day/night cycle.

which just goes to show how out of touch the devs are with their own game, trying to be all edgy, only to cut themselves and get tetanus.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
but then, you remember that because of how grindy the game is, chances are you will probably spend multiple years worth because the game does have a day/night cycle.
There certainly is that.

And while the game does have a day/night cycle, I have yet to see anything resembling a calendar in the interface so who knows how many times we're unaware that we're in a groundhog day repetition, but it's the entire town in the cycle so everyone thinks that time is moving forward when it's staying the same day.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
I have had a hint that days 'I wonder what trouble Max is getting himself into now' but I can't find him anywhere. Where do I need to be to progress that hint?

Reactions: Chefy2003
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes