APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This is a game with over exaggerated dick and tits. He probably has a literal tree trunk.
Still don't think he will be a factor, for you NTR guys (sorry not me) Roger and Darnell are your guys if and when the supposed NTR rout ever gets implemented.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
The only thing I don't understand is why other characters have dicks as big as the MC's. I mean the story pointed a very specific reason for it to be this big which should make the MC technically unbeatable soo...
Why didn't they remove this inconsistency with the rework? I mean it could even be a funny plot device for some sort of rival humiliation or the sort...

12v6

Nov 3, 2019
Sooo... how do I continue at the new update? I go to saves and there's no option to unlock a new save using a code.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I understand well that the new update has added new male heroes and from now on you can not avoid ntr, even if we do not see him, it is still happening behind our backs? : (((((

• Sad
Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
man i thought the old in ingame walkthrough was bad and now i see the new one and want the old one back...
why not make it for every char so i can advance witch each one....
long story short im stuck
1650790976208.png
i studied once by clicking on the bad but now the option doesn't show anymore
and what does it mean to spy on the neighbors? i have the binnacles

Reactions: reeee7282828

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This so called MEGA update wasnt entirely bad in a certain way it gave a better start, but still over 7 months for a just a few changes is really is a huge dissapointment, cause over 7 months and all we got is a few new cg's to fill up the story revamp, the story progression needs to be a priority cause it lacks, we at version 0.82 and we dont have much story, background and content from alot of characters (we getting more characters that will end up with nothing at this pace), if i recall i remember a update that was suppose to be a Mega for Mary and ended up going over to the crazy chick and danny's mother, then after the backlash Uber did the Mary update, also to mention that the way he fill the city with those sprites of random images of people needs a revamp for sure aswell reduce the amount of people, cause he could draw them it doesnt cost much time to do it, most of the sprites are missplaced and the way they are feels like stalkers when you in the houses area.

Its a must need of a dev team talk, cause the way this update was developed was terrible and its clear that was alot of delays and bad management, they need to talk about the future updates cause this cant happen again, they already lost faith and trust of some patreons, there is prioritys over this revamps, like bugfixes and after that is content that the game is really need of it and then before full release if you think its has a bad start you can revamp in a way to fit the rest of the game, cause now the story we know in certain ways its different.

Lately idk what is happening but there is shit tons of devs doing revamps that are not needed, taffy start wasnt that bad but this one its better then before but yet doesnt justify the time taken.

Reactions: Rezi7272

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I'm at the point where I've given Mary the sleeping pills and the game is prompting me to enter her bedroom at night, but it's locked. This is weird, as I was able to enter it beforehand. Anyone know what to do?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
how the f... it's 0.82 if it doesn't have a single progress of current story from last update? More of all it makes current save uplayable(wanted to ask why it's impossible to add a button 'start from current update, but then realised it's nothing to continue), I wasted whole evening, stuck at 30.9% with no quests in log and can't progress after stupid 'head home', it's completed and that'it, no more gamey for you, pal. Tired of that crap, downloaded gallery unloker and found out that it's just worthless scene with Mary and dog, several additional pictures and that's it. Half a year for 10 pics? Boy, someone paid for nothing all this time.
With such progress game would be finished after a decade.
Maybe you should first finish you goddamn game and then try to remaster it? EA or Ubi sold their shit for second time after years of fully completed games, it's really new level of cash grab
Also stuck at 30.9% with no quest....

(Edit): Went to library and got a new quest after I got stuck.... lets see how this turns out...

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
man i thought the old in ingame walkthrough was bad and now i see the new one and want the old one back...
View attachment 1773827
Eh, the UI looks slightly better.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1773827
You're right, this journal is badly made. You have so many different things to do that you don't know what to do, and the best part is that you keep getting new ones.

Reactions: JapanFreak
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes