BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
the reason people call it ntr, is because TO THEM it is ntr. because they see it as ntr. the same way you dont. now we can discuss semantics and the meaning of the therm, wont change the fact that you dont consider it ntr, and they do. it will also not change the fact its a massive turn off for them, even if you dont really care.

its the reason why people keep asking them to add more tags, and until they do, ntr IN THIS FORUM will mean any time a character that isnt the mc, fucks another character regardless of it being a love interest or not. simple as that.
The term NTR has a definition therefore the person that goes by that definition is correct and other peaople are incorrect wheather they like it or not. And by that note, if the scenes in game don't go by the NTR definition then NTR isn't in game and doesn't require any aditional tags to be added until the NTR gets added into the game, which I highly dobt at this point. The updates are slower and slower, it almost seems like Uber completely lost interest in the game, and is just adding content just so it would seem like hes doing anything. I really hope the game is finished the way he wanted with all the content he planned (NTR included), but the way it goes right now, I just hope he get the full game.

Foraker

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck at 38.9% opened scenes, I've done the Violet quest and many more but I'm just stuck and the quest notes just say "There are no quests". What should i do?

Reactions: CloudsD and Carca

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The term NTR has a definition therefore the person that goes by that definition is correct and other peaople are incorrect wheather they like it or not. And by that note, if the scenes in game don't go by the NTR definition then NTR isn't in game and doesn't require any aditional tags to be added until the NTR gets added into the game, which I highly dobt at this point. The updates are slower and slower, it almost seems like Uber completely lost interest in the game, and is just adding content just so it would seem like hes doing anything. I really hope the game is finished the way he wanted with all the content he planned (NTR included), but the way it goes right now, I just hope he get the full game.
them tell me what tag do you use for that situation when a male, who isnt the mc, fucks someone? what tag is used to describe it? because its clearly something people wish to know before hand. as you can see, many are turned off by it. im ok with not calling ntr, so long the forum has a therm to be used in these cases. because if not, then the closest thing to it is ntr, it having a "correct definition" or not.

finally, he fucked a girl, that girl could be a love interest, the mc not knowing someone is fucking one of his girls is ntr. so unless we know who he fucked, there's no definitive proof it wasnt someone he knows. and that would constitute ntr.

Fridric

Apr 24, 2021
Same that Foraker, stuck a 34%, in the gallery i still miss all the scene of the version V.0.47.X and those of V.068.X, but i don't have any quest left so if someone can help ?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
the reason people call it ntr, is because TO THEM it is ntr. because they see it as ntr. the same way you dont. now we can discuss semantics and the meaning of the therm, wont change the fact that you dont consider it ntr, and they do. it will also not change the fact its a massive turn off for them, even if you dont really care.

its the reason why people keep asking them to add more tags, and until they do, ntr IN THIS FORUM will mean any time a character that isnt the mc, fucks another character regardless of it being a love interest or not. simple as that.
Even if they did add more tags it probably wouldn't matter because words dont mean anything to some people and terms will be thrown around regardless. Even though I dont like that content, I try to be reasonable about. Its a shit school with shit people in a shit town. I expect bad shit is gonna happen. As long as they don't get with who I'm going for and I am not forced to watch them with the faceless no-name victims, I can accept that type of plot development for story sake.

But in the end yes, you are right. I just forgot that sort of thing is common place.
Current state of the game is indeed frustrating.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Even if they did add more tags it probably wouldn't matter because words dont mean anything to some people and terms will be thrown around regardless. Even though I dont like that content, I try to be reasonable about. Its a shit school with shit people in a shit town. I expect bad shit is gonna happen it. As long as they don't get with who I'm going for and I am not forced to watch them with the faceless no-name victims, I can accept that type of plot development for story sake.

But in the end yes, you are right. I just forgot that sort of thing is common place.
Current state of the game is indeed frustrating.
look, i get where you and many others are coming from, and this isnt a discussion to find if something is or not ntr. this is the problem we face because the forum has only a single tag to mean many things, and its kinda broad in here, with people using it for multiple meanings, even if they are correct or just bordering it.

at the end of the day, we can all agree that this is content some people find problematic, and wish to avoid, they see this as ntr, because to them, if the mc isnt the one fucking, then it might as well be ntr.

people already raised that point before this rework, its just that uberpie doesnt care, he has his vision, i just wish to find common ground, have people know what they are jumping into, so they can get off with the content they want.

i like trap, couldnt care less if its gay or not, but i know some people will see it as gay, while others will see this as its own tag. its the same here, but at least trap does have its own tag to show which type of gay relationship it is.

we need one for ntr as well, maybe make a broader one that isnt sharing, but technically isnt ntr either. maybe something like outsider sex, or some crap like that.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
them tell me what tag do you use for that situation when a male, who isnt the mc, fucks someone? what tag is used to describe it? because its clearly something people wish to know before hand. as you can see, many are turned off by it. im ok with not calling ntr, so long the forum has a therm to be used in these cases. because if not, then the closest thing to it is ntr, it having a "correct definition" or not.

finally, he fucked a girl, that girl could be a love interest, the mc not knowing someone is fucking one of his girls is ntr. so unless we know who he fucked, there's no definitive proof it wasnt someone he knows. and that would constitute ntr.
...The only reason why you would think that is because you haven't played the game. all of those characters and faceless and unnamed. not to mention there is definitive proof within the plot development itself. you are spinning a false narrative.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you read my earler response and still dont get it, let me give you example:

if a character is shown to rape a dog, it doesnt matter if the dog is the mcs, the simple fact he fucked a dog, will tarnish the game experience to them.
it doesnt matter that its the antagonist, it doesnt matter if the dog is his or the mcs or a random dog, it doesnt even matter if its drawn or described.
the fact a character fucks a dog will make many people not want to keep playing the game.

if this example doesnt show you why its a problem, then you are simply incapable of understand that diferent people have things they do not want to see happening, independent of it being part of a tag or not.
Are you sure you want this pathetic attempt at an analogy to stand? Really!!

The problem is people who don't like NTR are choosing to lump other things they don't like under the NTR label because they are have no respect for the definition or anyone who might be looking for this content.

They need to make their own Tag that represents whatever it is they love/hate! What about OPHS? as in Other People have Sex. The world is full of words, it's not hard to mash a few together to make a tag, and don't say the site won't let them, NTR Flame wars are a constant nuisance. I don't beleive anyone except trolls wants this nonsense to continue

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Im playin with Mary right now but im stuck. Game says "There are no quest for current character". I slept like 10 days in a row but nothing triggers. Can someone help me?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Are you sure you want this pathetic attempt at an analogy to stand? Really!!

The problem is people who don't like NTR are choosing to lump other things they don't like under the NTR label because they are have no respect for the definition or anyone who might be looking for this content.

They need to make their own Tag that represents whatever it is they love/hate! What about OPHS? as in Other People have Sex. The world is full of words, it's not hard to mash a few together to make a tag, and don't say the site won't let them, NTR Flame wars are a constant nuisance. I don't beleive anyone except trolls wants this nonsense to continue
yeah, because for as bad and extreme the example is, it is exactly what is going on here. its not about being or not being ntr, its about being content they find a turn off. its really not that hard to understand.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes