Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
No it’s not it but I know that he goes to the agency where she works and he has to wear a masquerade mask to hide the identity of the clients that go there and eventually she discovers it’s his son/nephew she’s been seeing as a client.
Is it the mom or the aunt? That information can be very specific. I remember one where the mom works at a Spa... and you clean up the room to earn cash and the Aunt might work at an agency. If that's the one I cannot remember the name and I likely deleted it since I've gone through all my games so far

NVM< I saw that you found that it was sisterly lust

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
damn im stuck now with mary quest at gym only can do 2/3 lifting any1 advise me pls?
Use the cheat found in the settings menue to skip mini games , as bugged as this release is I recommend skipping the mini games this time around. Cheat code is adbcbe.

Reactions: soso07

HarbingerofDeath

May 24, 2018
She doesn’t take her shirt off. Darnell also has a conversation with you in the bathroom where he admits you ruined it with Tiffany (I.E. you cockblock him). While I agree that him making her show her ass is the closest thing to NTR we have in this (besides the Mary scene) game you still stop him.

This still isn’t NTR though. And acting like it is is just going to stoke the fires of this thread again.
I do remember the scene where Darnell complains about us ruining it. I don't recall it being Tiffany specifically, (not saying it wasn't her just I can't be sure. But she went out on a date with him after the ruined conversation took place. At least on my playthrough, and actually the track scene happened last. The track scene for me she was topless standing very close to Darnell and acting all coy sub with him. I do agree that I haven't seen anything that is NTR by explicit definition. But Darnell is definitely trying to steal all the girls you care about using devious methods. I think the Dev shot himself in the foot with the "There is not NTR unless you specifically choose it, and its obvious when you have to decide." That I think is to strong a statement on NTR not being in the game. Then people play it and it doesn't read like his statement as you progress. Also the changes he made in general are just a turnoff we don't need Roy or Rodger to suddenly be a new bully just like the one you already have redudant waste of resources and adds nothing, also if the Principle acted the way he has been changed now would draw far far to much attention, and this implication that Clara knows whats going on doesn't work, why would they bring her to help, if they did anything with Clara it would be sex slave not clean up crew of the rape room.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I would like to say a few words about the bugs. They are random among users, I know of a few people who completed the game with out running into any. The bugs can be due to environmental factors either with the order in which you do things or on your machines.

They are variable and a lot of the reported bugs are not actual bugs but a totally shit hint/quest system that is so vague that it can be really hard to figure out what to do or where to go.

Also some hints are flat out missing , out of those some were in the last release and a few were not. This update seems to have gotten worse in this regard.

Some map bugs are a result of the "go to front/outside" dialog that used to be in the game and are not anymore due to the UI changes like in the shop the door to go out is now clickable, there are other locations like this as well. Jessica's house you have to use the map button at the top of the screen if it is greyed out or missing this is an actual location bug. try saving your game by hitting the esc. key saving and exiting the game and re load this may fix it this goes for all black screen issues as well.

I am not saying there are not bugs mind you there are but many of them are solvable and some may never run into them at all.

I hope this helps some of you.

Reactions: HarbingerofDeath

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I do remember the scene where Darnell complains about us ruining it. I don't recall it being Tiffany specifically, (not saying it wasn't her just I can't be sure. But she went out on a date with him after the ruined conversation took place. At least on my playthrough, and actually the track scene happened last. The track scene for me she was topless standing very close to Darnell and acting all coy sub with him. I do agree that I haven't seen anything that is NTR by explicit definition. But Darnell is definitely trying to steal all the girls you care about using devious methods. I think the Dev shot himself in the foot with the "There is not NTR unless you specifically choose it, and its obvious when you have to decide." That I think is to strong a statement on NTR not being in the game. Then people play it and it doesn't read like his statement as you progress. Also the changes he made in general are just a turnoff we don't need Roy or Rodger to suddenly be a new bully just like the one you already have redudant waste of resources and adds nothing, also if the Principle acted the way he has been changed now would draw far far to much attention, and this implication that Clara knows whats going on doesn't work, why would they bring her to help, if they did anything with Clara it would be sex slave not clean up crew of the rape room.
This is actually the most reasonable take I’ve seen. He did fuck up by saying explicitly no NTR then scenes like that are so close to the line and put people in a frenzy. You got it in that order because the game is fluent now. When it was linear the Darnell scene was after the track and date scene. Also if you’re talking about standing pictures and not explicitly CG’s there’s a glitch with Tiffany where she’s always topless no matter the scene. Not saying it’s not true as I can’t stomach playing through this whole game again yet but that may be what you saw.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

The part about Tiffany with her top off is a bug in this release , she shows up in other places topless as well. don't think it was meant to be that way.

Reactions: HarbingerofDeath

HarbingerofDeath

May 24, 2018
This is actually the most reasonable take I’ve seen. He did fuck up by saying explicitly no NTR then scenes like that are so close to the line and put people in a frenzy. You got it in that order because the game is fluent now. When it was linear the Darnell scene was after the track and date scene. Also if you’re talking about standing pictures and not explicitly CG’s there’s a glitch with Tiffany where she’s always topless no matter the scene. Not saying it’s not true as I can’t stomach playing through this whole game again yet but that may be what you saw.
Didn't know about the Tiffany issue and they were static where its happened. I lean towards your explanation as well. I don't think this version was ready to be released in the wild yet. To many things left to be sorted so you can get a coherent play through. Darnell and Tiff in the previous story arc didn't bother me, the changes in personality/attitude with the Principle and this new bully suddenly in the mix and just waste of time, resources, and my brain as he adds nothing to the story only muddies it worse. I want to go as far as the dev didn't write this new intro cause its just comes at you feeling so I don't know dirty, skin crawling, also didn't Red step in way earlier and stop things instead of MC kinda bitch being quite sissy.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Didn't know about the Tiffany issue and they were static where its happened. I lean towards your explanation as well. I don't think this version was ready to be released in the wild yet. To many things left to be sorted so you can get a coherent play through. Darnell and Tiff in the previous story arc didn't bother me, the changes in personality/attitude with the Principle and this new bully suddenly in the mix and just waste of time, resources, and my brain as he adds nothing to the story only muddies it worse. I want to go as far as the dev didn't write this new intro cause its just comes at you feeling so I don't know dirty, skin crawling, also didn't Red step in way earlier and stop things instead of MC kinda bitch being quite sissy.
Oh there is no doubt this should not have been released as it was, this is a cluster fuck of issues. NPC's or MC's girls showing up in multiple places at the same time in one case I had Becca's sprite in two places in the same room. hints missing , quests that changed pre-req's from last version. and many more half thought/implemented idea's. I am not going to abandon the game but I will call a spade a spade any day of the week , this was a poor release.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
The story changes I don't mind but as of right now the free flowing story doesn't work well. You can skip content by progressing stories with other characters. The only one I noticed was the Becca bathroom scene can be skipped by talking to Darnell. Not that the scene interests me that much but it made me just not want to play when I could just be missing content for no reason. Just seems like we wasted time doing something that could've probably been changed after we got more content updates.

Reactions: APoc1

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
That shit literally makes no sense wtf are you even trying to to say or describe or I don't know you ramble on and on like your speaking intelligently, but you aren't actually using words.
Baby, maybe you were scared by the number of words in this message, or maybe you just didn't understand the meaning of what was written or met incomprehensible terms? It's not scary. For such simple guys from the far outskirts, dr chunkas suggests taking a simple psychological test consisting of just one simple question: did you like the new update of Taffy Tales v0.82.4a from UberPie?
Suggested answers:
1. Yes.
2. No.
Depending on your choice, dr chunkas will make you appropriate recommendations for further treatment. So, choose: YES or NO? The choice is yours, and dr chunkas will not leave you in the lurch!...

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostboy031

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Baby, maybe you were scared by the number of words in this message, or maybe you just didn't understand the meaning of what was written or met incomprehensible terms? It's not scary. For such simple guys from the far outskirts, dr chunkas suggests taking a simple psychological test consisting of just one simple question: did you like the new update of Taffy Tales v0.82.4a from UberPie?
Suggested answers:
1. Yes.
2. No.
Depending on your choice, dr chunkas will make you appropriate recommendations for further treatment. So, choose: YES or NO? The choice is yours, and dr chunkas will not leave you in the lurch!...
QUACK , QUACK , LOLERS BRO! I had no idea it was duck hunting season , need to put out some decoys :ROFLMAO:

teaven

Jan 29, 2020
stuck at 98% now, just "ice skating, what is it?" I've spent over 20 mins going back and forth trying to figure it out, anyone know?

BillyWilly

May 7, 2018
Idk man, given the scope of the update if it released without any bugs I'd be even more concerned. At least we can get some peeps to aid with the bug fix of this version.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes