Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where can I find the candles
somebody have the latest save file?
I type this hint nonstop, you would think people would do a search before asking to be spoon-fed ---
YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • candles taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results

As for the save file:
If you're on windows - the save is in your Windows Registry. Do you want to mess with the thing that could turn your pc into an expensive paperweight?
well I got it down to "there are no quests" now nothing else is triggering and its still at the same completion %.
Check your gallery and rework gallery - see what you're missing, you could screenshot and share here behind a spoiler. It could be something miniscule and unmemorable (an optional anal scene or similar that requires calling a booty call more than once). Otherwise:

Go to bed.
When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
Click on every door of every house you have access to.
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
And then go to bed, again.
Repeat.

Be systematic, you'll find something.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i wonder how people can play this game when i got stuck in the park as soon i unlocked the location, amazing.
That's because only some people are exp. bugs, many of us had no bugs. I think it is a OS system config issue or other environmental issues associated with a users machine.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's because only some people are exp. bugs, many of us had no bugs. I think it is a OS system config issue or other environmental issues associated with a users machine.
Now you're sounding like the mysterious developer introduced in the discord the past few days.
I say it's a combination of PEBCAC and poor coding design.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Now you're sounding like the mysterious developer introduced in the discord the past few days.
I say it's a combination of PEBCAC and poor coding design.
I agree , some is PEBCAC and the coder does not know how to write code that works in many environments. Its the only real explanation for why some are getting bugged and other are not. This happens all the time in programming. Its the coders job to write a code that works in many different environments. Plenty of Unity games out there get this right and some struggle so it is not a Unity issue . Unity does have some known flaws though like graphics config. But they should be easy to mitigate considering many game Devs get it right.

I should have been clearer its not the Users fault the code is shitty and does not work in there environment.

Reactions: Count Morado

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I type this hint nonstop, you would think people would do a search before asking to be spoon-fed ---
YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • candles taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results

As for the save file:
If you're on windows - the save is in your Windows Registry. Do you want to mess with the thing that could turn your pc into an expensive paperweight?

Check your gallery and rework gallery - see what you're missing, you could screenshot and share here behind a spoiler. It could be something miniscule and unmemorable (an optional anal scene or similar that requires calling a booty call more than once). Otherwise:

Go to bed.
When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
Click on every door of every house you have access to.
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
And then go to bed, again.
Repeat.

Be systematic, you'll find something.
well I unlocked the gallery and somehow i missed the entire jessica quest line. no idea how that happened.

• Sad
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
well I unlocked the gallery and somehow i missed the entire jessica quest line. no idea how that happened.
Go find jessica around the map ... if you click on her, I bet you it starts back up. HAHAHA
Sorry, don't mean to laugh - but that's what we're finding with the poor coding ... and why I suggested the list of things to click.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
just a code for a new game and it no longer has the load icon where you could enter a code to play the game from last point of last version? weird, this type of stuff inspires me to no longer play a game cuz i do not care to restart from zero when i've been moving far far ahead.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
just a code for a new game and it no longer has the load icon where you could enter a code to play the game from last point of last version? weird, this type of stuff inspires me to no longer play a game cuz i do not care to restart from zero when i've been moving far far ahead.
Yeah this time most of the new content is at the beginning of the game so no code. There are a few small scenes later in the play through. The tech update makes it so none of your old saves will work (actually they never have and that was one of the stated reasons for the tech update)

Zangle123

Apr 10, 2022
Ok, boys. I finally reached 100% Opened Scenes. Does this me Im done until the next update or is there stuff after this?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Im stuck at 96% and these quests keep looping. can anyone help me with this?
View attachment 1789869
Your save is broken. it happens literally every single version. This game is very buggy.
use gallery unlock cheat to watch the missing scenes. or wait until the next update to start over from scratch again (because the game won't let you import saves from older versions)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes