Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, so there's a LOT of what you just wrote there, and I may not be able to answer everything all at once, especially since I may not understand a lot of it, but I'll do my best to answer your worries.

With Taffy Tales, IF you like a certain kind of content involving NTR, you can go to that option. If you DONT like that sorta thing, then you can avoid it. As it CURRENTLY stands, there really is no cucking/NTRing of MC, minus some embarrassing scenes of Darnell being mean and humiliating him. Nothing sexually humiliating though, nothing overtly h-scene based where MC has to watch someone he likes become the property of Darnell or anybody else.

That's just how it is CURRENTLY, but down the line, who knows, Uber might add the first branching option path where you can choose to be passive and watch or choose to be assertive and stop something you don't like. That's what I imagine it'll be in the future at least.
Thank you for the fast answer. For now i continue to follow this game XD the artwork are awesome and i really hope that the game have real choice where you avoid is real and not a fake one.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Sweet Jesus, is everyone in this either a complete piece of shit or a timid church-mouse? Playing to terrible stereotypes hard in this one.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Okay, so there's a LOT of what you just wrote there, and I may not be able to answer everything all at once, especially since I may not understand a lot of it, but I'll do my best to answer your worries.

With Taffy Tales, IF you like a certain kind of content involving NTR, you can go to that option. If you DONT like that sorta thing, then you can avoid it. As it CURRENTLY stands, there really is no cucking/NTRing of MC, minus some embarrassing scenes of Darnell being mean and humiliating him. Nothing sexually humiliating though, nothing overtly h-scene based where MC has to watch someone he likes become the property of Darnell or anybody else.

That's just how it is CURRENTLY, but down the line, who knows, Uber might add the first branching option path where you can choose to be passive and watch or choose to be assertive and stop something you don't like. That's what I imagine it'll be in the future at least.
Not to nitpick on the Darnell front, but did that scene where he makes the MC's sister show him her thong under her track shorts get removed ? cause thats an example of Darnell doing something sexually humiliating to the MC...What makes that scene even more cringe is the sister is against it, he whispers something to her, and she then shows her ass while having this look on her face like "Darnell just promised to fuck me if I did this YIPPIE !!"

Reactions: criestoomuch

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So after playing the update it was good in a certain way it finally got some action (i was hoping the sex was with someone else then clara) although it needs animations probably in the futute.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Not to nitpick on the Darnell front, but did that scene where he makes the MC's sister show him her thong under her track shorts get removed ? cause thats an example of Darnell doing something sexually humiliating to the MC...What makes that scene even more cringe is the sister is against it, he whispers something to her, and she then shows her ass while having this look on her face like "Darnell just promised to fuck me if I did this YIPPIE !!"
I suppose you're right on it being sexually humiliating, I'll agree on that, that slipped my mind certainly. I just don't think it's supposed to be her being into it. I've seen and worked on some future dialogue scripts where Tiffany's explanation is kind of given to the player, and I don't see it as him promising her fuck treats lol. I consider it the same thing as the becca groping scene at the beginnng where it's meant to showcase a lot of the more schemey or diabolic type intentions of Darnell, but I certainly see your point. In canon though, it can't be said that Darnell and Tiffany actually have an explicit relationship even that far into the game. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So after playing the update it was good in a certain way it finally got some action (i was hoping the sex was with someone else then clara) although it needs animations probably in the futute.
Maybe Uber can make some down the road, who knows? I don't know quite what he has in store for Unity's engine to run an h-scene animation. He's shown he can make a pretty notable jerk off animation.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
After reading the last post i am happy to see that the NTR can be avoided, so i will keep trying this game love the art. I was annoyed knowing i cant rreally enjoy the game with the NTR on it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
After reading the last post i am happy to see that the NTR can be avoided, so i will keep trying this game love the art. I was annoyed knowing i cant rreally enjoy the game with the NTR on it.
There shouldn't be anything in this update that should be too overtly "Ahhh, I feel like such a fucking cuck, what the hell." Just enough stirred up motivation to get you excited to eventually take down Darnell. I think Darnell serves as a better antagonist than most in the genre, because he really seems to get people to hate him, which I love since he's one of my more favorite written characters I get to work on. I'd consider him better than just some big dummy, like a Dexter from Summertim Saga or something.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Fuck yes this update was awesome! Clara is just perfect! Mary and Clara are my favorite girls! Great job Uber!
it might be awesome, but since the user may once again play through everything completely new, I'll never know, because I've just deleted it!

The cheat is a nice idea, but why can the user not simply start at the beginning of the new content?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Screw all those bimbo's... I just wanna do Danny :firstimekiss:

Anyway, nice to see this game getting on with the updates, sucks that I have to start all over again though. :(

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes