Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can you think of any other quest that call you to the school in the evening? besides ther Sara and Clara scenes?
No, I don't have this game memorized. What I am saying is that the quest may not be triggered complete by something IN the classroom, but by something outside the school because UberPie's task list is too vague, many times, especially when he places a character where you're not expecting to see them.

Reactions: APoc1

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Can you think of any other quest that call you to the school in the evening? besides ther Sara and Clara scenes?

Nothing on your quest log about candles or spare key? if not not sure what is the deal. The quest/hint system is kind of jacked up with this build it may be you just need to attend classes normally during the day to just continue one of the girls quest.
I didn't notice before, but did the 0.82.4a version of the game have a lot bugs, cause thats version im playing

edit: im playing on a Mac as well

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for taking a minute to answer, while looking up 1161 pages of content would have taken way longer.
You're welcome. You're just lucky we're active at this moment. Had we not been - you could have waited much longer. using the search box means you don't have to look up 1161 pages ... just have the search engine do the work for you to cull down results to a manageable amount.
1651684354590.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean quest itself really doesnt mention anything else besides going to class in the evening
whats the confusion? you just head to class, there should be a speech option with sara, someone else in the class or an automatic event like a call to go somewhere else

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I didn't notice before, but did the 0.82.4a version of the game have a lot bugs, cause thats version im playing

Oh your playing the mac version. I play the win version sorry I can't help you , I am not sure if the .82.4b version is out for mac yet just have not payed attention yes that version you are playing is bugged and most of the mac users could not even get the game to start using that version.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Ok, go to the map, advance time to the evening.
  • Click on the school. Who is outside the school that you can click?
  • Click on all of them. Did that complete the task?
  • If not, go inside the hallway. Who is inside the school that you can click?
  • If not, go inside the classroom. Is it still empty?
If it is still empty - there might be something else in another quest line you will need to complete to trigger that appearance to complete that task. If that is the case:
  • Go in the library during "normal hours" and follow APoc1's usually correct advice: look for a strange book on one of the clickable book shelves. If that doesn't work - do the following:
    • Go to bed.
    • When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
    • Click on every door of every house you have access to.
    • Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
    • Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
    • Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
    • Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
    • And then go to bed, again.
    • Repeat.
Be systematic, you'll find something to move forward.
whats the confusion? you just head to class, there should be a speech option with sara, someone else in the class or an automatic event like a call to go somewhere else
They've already said no one was there in the evening.

• Hey there
Reactions: tmhwts

Shinigami116

Aug 22, 2018
guys..i am confused, after last update scenes where vivian bj mc in park... right after theat shows no quest. although percentage bar says 94% how to start the new scenes?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys..i am confused, after last update scenes where vivian bj mc in park... right after theat shows no quest. although percentage bar says 94% how to start the new scenes?
See the bulk of my post, the one immediately preceding yours, that was there before you started typing your question. You might have missed clicking one person or thing somewhere. One person completely missed the Jessica storyline (not saying you did - just as an example). You could also look at your gallery to see where there aren't scenes revealed and use the scenes you do see just before and just after as clues of where you might have missed something.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Ok, go to the map, advance time to the evening.
  • Click on the school. Who is outside the school that you can click?
  • If not, go inside the hallway. Who is inside the school that you can click?
  • If not, go inside the classroom. Is it still empty?
If it is still empty - there might be something else in another quest line you will need to complete to trigger that appearance to complete that task. If that is the case:
  • Go in the library during "normal hours" and follow APoc1's usually correct advice: look for a strange book on one of the clickable book shelves. If that doesn't work - do the following:
    • Go to bed.
    • When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
    • Click on every door of every house you have access to.
    • Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
    • Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
    • Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
    • Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
    • And then go to bed, again.
    • Repeat.
Be systematic, you'll find something to move forward.
They've already said no one was there in the evening.
I followed your tip and found out I haven't clicked officer swanson outside of school and manage to remove the quest of headinf into class, now I looked into other places for quest found them, I thank you for helping me progressing the game

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Heads up MAC users - from someone on the development team about this version of the game. They say they game tested on Catalina (macOS 10.5), not on Monterey (macOS 12).
1651687293057.png

Heads up all users - new patch is "coming soon" (a relative term - could be a day, could be a month...) which includes a minigame update:
1651687355255.png

mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
I seem to be stuck in "select character" mode. I've done the Mary quest items and the MC (peter) quest items. It's been a dozen days with no new plot elements, most of the main characters aren't where they normally are, and I can't trigger any new events. Anyone else run into this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I seem to be stuck in "select character" mode. I've done the Mary quest items and the MC (peter) quest items. It's been a dozen days with no new plot elements, most of the main characters aren't where they normally are, and I can't trigger any new events. Anyone else run into this?
You might think you've done them all, but ... see my post from last Friday on this exact topic.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes