ahuss

Sep 5, 2018
Any saves from so you start from where you left off from previous version, its a real grind to start all over again.
My previous saves are not showing up for some reason i though it would be supported on the b version of the update

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Any saves from so you start from where you left off from previous version, its a real grind to start all over again.
My previous saves are not showing up for some reason i though it would be supported on the b version of the update
Any Danny content in this update ?
There is no story progression from v68, all new content is at the beginning

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i'm stuck in the " I think is time I talked with someone" quest... who is the one I should talk and at what time?
YouTube is your friend. (I post some version of this message every day)
These are old quests -- search the web for videos using the following words
  • talked with someone taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results
where can i find the tiffany ball
YouTube is your friend.
These are old quests -- search the web for videos using the following words
  • tiffany ball taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results
There wouldn't be a reason to doubt it if it didn't happen so often. And that not even mentioning things like the very first scene the player even comes across in the store.
Cry more, instigating whiner. Natalie is not an LI in the game and she is never presented as such. Also, scene is presented before ever meeting the character - therefore there are no previous considerations for the MC to have about the character in order for such a feeling to come into play that is required by your favorite genre. No matter how you look at it --- you continue to be wrong, continue to make false statements, continue to misrepresent.
It has been stated over and over in the past two weeks that the game starts from Game Day 0 because there was a bunch of revision work to the early stages of the game. Start from day zero. If you played v0.82.4a - you would also do best not to use the save from that version for v0.82.4b because some of the problems found in version a could migrate.
Is it only me or this game become REALLY laggy since the last update?
Might be you. I don't remember hearing anyone else making such a comment. There are problems with this game - but laggy seems to be least reported? What are your computer specs (OS, RAM, Graphics Card, Free HD Space) and are you running it with other apps also running?
Any Danny content in this update ?
No. A simple search using the search box in the upper right hand corner of any page of this thread would have given you that answer and probably pointed you to one of my several previous posts that included this image of the new CG content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: bimbus69

dmightypuck

May 15, 2018
I'm on 82.4b and when I pump iron with Mary I just get a picture of her that never leaves the screen. No text. Nothing on screen to click.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried that and still nothing. Here's what I'm seeing.
I don't remember the lead in to this exact scene - was this when Chantelle was in the gym, or Gerda, or ???

Your map is green. Have you tried leaving the gym using that?
Have you tried saving in a different save slot, exiting the game, restarting, loading the save slot to see what happens?

dmightypuck

May 15, 2018
I don't remember the lead in to this exact scene - was this when Chantelle was in the gym, or Gerda, or ???

Have you tried saving in a different save slot, exiting the game, restarting, loading the save slot to see what happens?
Thanks for the quick reply. This is when she's at the gym with Chantelle and I'm supposed to help her pump iron.

I've tried all of those things. When I click the map, the animation stays running in the background (mapclick.jpg). When I click the house or back to the gym or any other area, the animation stays running in the background (houseclick.jpg). When I click an action, I lose all of the buttons and menus (actionclick.jpg).

dmightypuck

May 15, 2018

Also, I've tried saving to a different slot (tried three different slots) and reloading. Same results.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Also, I've tried saving to a different slot (tried three different slots) and reloading. Same results.
Sorry I did not respond sooner , your game is bugged. If you close the game and restart is that image still there?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ok, handing it back over to you instead of progressing with my help.
No, no need to bail I just saw I was quoted and trook me a while to get to it. After seeing the screen shot you pretty much know the game file is corrupted.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, no need to bail I just saw I was quoted and trook me a while to get to it. After seeing the screen shot you pretty much know the game file is corrupted.
Right, and that is what I was about to comment on. At this time, I would recommend loading a previous save from maybe several days prior and progressing forward again. If it fails like this again, try doing a different available quest. You might be at a situation where you might need to just start over again.
  • If you started playing the game using v0.82.4a and then moved over to v0.82.4b, but used the same save - you need to start from day one.
  • If you used any unlockers, save editors, or the like - you most likely need to start over from day one.
  • If you used the cheat code - you might just have a glitch that you may be able to get rid of by using an earlier save.
Whatever you end up doing, let us know here what happens for future victims, er, players.

Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes