MarkCuban

Jan 16, 2022
get danny to distract her if you have the rest of the gear
Thats the problem i can find danny only on day time which doesnt help with the quest im literally on day 70 progressed with jessica and priscillas mom but cant continue with this goddamn quest

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thats the problem i can find danny only on day time which doesnt help with the quest im literally on day 70 progressed with jessica and priscillas mom but cant continue with this goddamn quest
The Glue quest is a day quest, danny should be in the School hallway, he distracts his mum while you put glue of her mop, and hide in the toilet stall.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So for the next update is it gonna be ntr or something before it?
Well, UberPie's first language is French and their message was typed in English - but as of right now, we could make an assumption:
  1. They are playtesting the bugfix for the current version (per the statement by "One" from the development team)
  2. They already polled whose path gets updated for the coming update (I think Tiffany won that one - but perhaps a patreon subscriber could confirm)
  3. After that update will be an NTR update (per UberPie's statement today)
Additionally:
1653500225642.png

Anyone could always join the discord (linked in the OP) to follow along with the progress.

ignorantoftheshow

Mar 29, 2018
Had a bug on the most recent version setting up cameras in Priscilla's house: I think the problem was what time of day you start. To be clear, starting at evening always bugged out with Gerda never spawning after setting up the cameras, but doing the quest in the morning worked fine with Gerda appearing in the living room.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well, UberPie's first language is French and their message was typed in English - but as of right now, we could make an assumption:
  1. They are playtesting the bugfix for the current version (per the statement by "One" from the development team)
  2. They already polled whose path gets updated for the coming update (I think Tiffany won that one - but perhaps a patreon subscriber could confirm)
  3. After that update will be an NTR update (per UberPie's statement today)
Additionally:
View attachment 1830440

Anyone could always join the discord (linked in the OP) to follow along with the progress.
UberPie clarifies and it matches the assumption from previous post:
1653503773514.png

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#6 and #1 in the FAQ above

I agree with you about Taksh - and a quite a bit of the changes in this version. That said, we don't know what plans UberPie has for any of these characters (but again, I think this was added bullshit that wasn't needed for the story line based upon what we know right now). We all know Max will not do any of that while the game is on Patreon. Yup, the quests are a mess (they were before the revamp with the sandbox-like aspects - and they only got worse with this update).

If you're looking at just shooting the shit with other players, feel free to post your impressions here. But you do know that UberPie never comes here and he has final word on everything with the game. If you're writing this in hopes to have the devteam consider ideas or suggestions - best to try their discord linked on the front page. At least UberPie reads those pages sometimes. If you're wanting to write a review - there is a review tab at the top of this page and will affect the star rating of the game.

Like Stil996 said there isn't a guide/walkthrough for this version of the game. They did a revamp for this version. However, 95% of the quests are from the old version and you can find help with pieces of the old guides/walkthroughs/video playthroughs if you get stuck. But you can't follow them from Day One through to the end.

Yup. You are missing a lot of stuff. You should do that hitting on girls task. Sounds like you are on about 10% of opened scenes (as shown in the top center of your game window) and maybe day 20? There are over 120 game days in this version with some people well over 200 game days before they complete the game. A "speedrun" of this version (skipping through most dialogue and scenes) took me 12 hours - so you have some time to put in. You will come to several points in the game where it says "no quests at this time" or similar.
When that happens - see #8 and #1 in the FAQ above.

First Thanks for the tips.

I found the reason for the problem I had. When I started the game I opted for the cheats. I then proceeded to buy everything witch messsed up all the tasks in the game. The game does not need any help with ways to mess up.

Since restarting and not doing the cheats things are happening.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Out of curiosity, did his patreon vote to do a large ntr update or did he just decide he wanted to add it? I recall the absolute shitstorm when he made unavoidable pseudo mind control ntr. And on top of that I thought I read somewhere they weren't planning to do the ntr route until the non-ntr route was finished.

Has it been suggested that if he's going to keep throwing the optional ntr events in the non ntr route, he could just make an option in the settings to disable all ntr or something?

Reactions: mrttao
Sep 29, 2021
Out of curiosity, did his patreon vote to do a large ntr update or did he just decide he wanted to add it? I recall the absolute shitstorm when he made unavoidable pseudo mind control ntr. And on top of that I thought I read somewhere they weren't planning to do the ntr route until the non-ntr route was finished.

Has it been suggested that if he's going to keep throwing the optional ntr events in the non ntr route, he could just make an option in the settings to disable all ntr or something?
No clue, I haven't pay my pledge this month.
But i remember that Tiffany won the poll.
1. Tiffany
2. Danny

I think 3rd is mary iirc, I forgot the rest lol.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

doomded

Oct 10, 2020
really good till you get to the multiple protagonist part.. then i becomes tedious, no objectives, 1 convo/day, couldn't be bothered to finish the version. but the artwork was really well done and i loved the start of the story.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And on top of that I thought I read somewhere they weren't planning to do the ntr route until the non-ntr route was finished.

That was the initial intent - UberPie has announced that enough development on the main route has occurred (after the next update with patreon voted content where Tiffany was top vote-getter) and the second route of NTR will start development ... completely separate from the main route. They will be "two different routes like two different stories".

Reactions: KingWeWuz
Dec 30, 2017
I got a strange error, my quest says "I've got time to snoop about", it randomly showed up after the switching back and forth between the MC and Mary and I don't know who to progress it, I seem to have no other quests but only 61% of scenes.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes