jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Not really, there is one "scene" where Mary is taken advantage off (if you say yes to NTR twice), in which you see nothing except the prep, Uber managed to piss off both sides if the NTR war over that one. Next update is supposed to finally contain NTR.

(Edit: I might be wrong about Which update will have the NTR)
So from one user quoting Uber from discord a while ago there will be a “small” NTR scene in the coming Tiffany/Danny update. I haven’t confirmed that myself so unless someone can say that’s true take it with a grain of salt. He also didn’t go into detail about it so that might involve the “hush-hush” stuff Uber referred to in the last update.

The update after the Tiffany and Danny one will be the NTR update as long as nothing changes. That’s confirmed.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Really liking this game but but. Whats going on the passing of time in this game? I went to the store during morning (day) and had one scene BAM night! Went to the park and had one conversation, evening!.

Am i working against clock?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You are right. I know the content of game but also I am curious, is there any that kind of scenes? Because I cannot find in gallery.
There are only 4 images on page 52 of the gallery from that optional moment.
wait i thought it was the update after the next one
You are correct - the development of the separate NTR story route is not in the next update, but the one after that.
Am i working against clock?
No, you're not working against the clock. You have unlimited game days to complete.
So instead of getting a full Tiffany update, we'll get half or less and then more time will be wasted on gay shit with Danny?
The only Taffy Tales update that focused content on one character was v0.9 for eight Sara scenes. Even then, there was one quick scene seeing Chantelle in her room.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
It was more rapey, we changed it and will be changing other parts to the beginning as well to take away some of the early humiliation stuff.

It no longer reflects the standards of the rest of the game, and could have caused us dubious issues with patreon revolving around that type of content.
Anyone have the before and after images from like the changes before it and the changes after it

Reactions: libertypics

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
It was more rapey, we changed it and will be changing other parts to the beginning as well to take away some of the early humiliation stuff.

It no longer reflects the standards of the rest of the game, and could have caused us dubious issues with patreon revolving around that type of content.
Wait are you saying that it's steering away from the rapey content that was like the selling point for the demon whether it's rape or submission or domination the attractiveness was in the conceptualization of all three will they be scaring away from that entirely

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone have the before and after images from like the changes before it and the changes after it
Wait are you saying that it's steering away from the rapey content that was like the selling point for the demon whether it's rape or submission or domination the attractiveness was in the conceptualization of all three will they be scaring away from that entirely
You're replying to 3 year old posts (December 2019) - stuff that was changed in v0.14.3.
Also, You can still play the browser version of .

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
im stuck at meet Clara at tatto parlor.. where tf is the tattoo parlor??.. and also the ice skating one.
IIRC, talk to her outside the store, then go into the secret/sex shop and talk to her there.

If you go straight to the secret shop, she will just talk about buying lingerie or something. again, from memory, so i may be wrong.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
IIRC, talk to her outside the store, then go into the secret/sex shop and talk to her there.

If you go straight to the secret shop, she will just talk about buying lingerie or something. again, from memory, so i may be wrong.
This is correct.
Talk to Clara outside the Shop (in the version I had, it was the conversation option that looked like () , as if the text was missing. Then go inside like you're headed to the BDSM shop in the back/basement.
And the skating rink is one of the previously 'under construction' locations inside the mall. The one closest to the front entrance, IIRC.

falousa1998

Mar 12, 2018
Help
I have a task "Study is not waiting" which I have no idea how to complete I've checked most places at most times but I can't figure out how to do this task and no other tasks are showing up so I'm STUCK even after skipping like 15 days nothing new came about I have only 9% of gallery unlocked so I know there is still more to the game. Screenshot_202.png

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help
I have a task "Study is not waiting" which I have no idea how to complete I've checked most places at most times but I can't figure out how to do this task and no other tasks are showing up so I'm STUCK even after skipping like 15 days nothing new came about I have only 9% of gallery unlocked so I know there is still more to the game. View attachment 1926031
Last answered this question Sunday, 2 pages back.
Searching the thread for "study is not waiting" https://f95zone.to/search/202532806/?q="study+is+not+waiting"&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
2nd result

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes