Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck at 46% and the game says there is no more quest, can anyone help me please?
See #9 and #1 in the FAQ I posted just above your message. First, if you're playing v0.82.4a or b - best of luck, because you'll be seeing this often. Second, if you're playing v0.85.1a this rarely occurs and when it does, going to bed always(?) triggers a new quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
See #9 and #1 in the FAQ I posted just above your message. First, if you're playing v0.82.4a or b - best of luck, because you'll be seeing this often. Second, if you're playing v0.85.1a this rarely occurs and when it does, going to bed always(?) triggers a new quest.
Thanks, I was playing v0.85.1a and going to sleep worked

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
question.This game have time limit or can i play free while i dont complete main quest ?
There is no limit on the number of game days. That said, this isn't a true sandbox environment.

There is no main quest - with very rare exceptions (Maybe Jessica's storyline and Officer Swan interactions??) all the quest lines interact with each other at some point along gameplay. You cannot progress fully in Mary's storyline without progressing Becca's, Priscilla's, Sara's, Clara's, one of Danny's routes (femboy or not), etc. And the same with every other major character.

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
There is no limit on the number of game days. That said, this isn't a true sandbox environment.

There is no main quest - with very rare exceptions (Maybe Jessica's storyline and Officer Swan interactions??) all the quest lines interact with each other at some point along gameplay. You cannot progress fully in Mary's storyline without progressing Becca's, Priscilla's, Sara's, Clara's, one of Danny's routes (femboy or not), etc. And the same with every other major character.

Thank you very much.im only played this game when just release a few updates, after that i stop so thats why i need to know.the time limit is no my thing so again thanks for explain it to me.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
That would violate Patreon's terms and UberPie would lose his income.
I mean I don't see why you you'd have to mark it or tag it in that way you can just put some shotacon and some beastiality in there I mean you literally have a horse and a dog on the front cover you're gonna have to use them eventually age regressor the main character so instead of him being in college do the kid with his huge dick and have him fuck his tiffany or his other girl or you can have it the other way around and keep him as an adult and age regress his Tiffany by the way all good things

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Looks like ntr is being accepted more and more in the taffy tales community, thank goodness for that. They're used to be so much unecessary hate for an optional route.
If they're going to continue going that route route they might as well as the route for beastiality in with the dog the horse age regression for either the main character or for his Tiffany and go back towards the original content of the demon being malicious and rapey hell you can have the demon part of him be like I'm going to rape these girls to save these girls from the drugs Twisted hero complex

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean I don't see why you you'd have to mark it or tag it in that way you can just put some shotacon and some beastiality in there I mean you literally have a horse and a dog on the front cover you're gonna have to use them eventually age regressor the main character so instead of him being in college do the kid with his huge dick and have him fuck his tiffany or his other girl or you can have it the other way around and keep him as an adult and age regress his Tiffany by the way all good things
1. You don't seem to understand Tags have nothing to do with whether it violates Patreon TOS, they have already warned a different game for incest because the characters used the phrases like "you are like a brother/sister to me" and "you are like a mother/son to me".
2. Having animals on the cover shot doesn't mean there is Bestiality in the game, you can have stimulating content with animals without having sex with them, Maxs enthusiastic sniffing is a prominent example and Priscilla's horse demonstrates why she has the riding paraphernalia.

Tukul20

May 23, 2021
That's a known bug with dozens (over a hundred?) posts about it in this thread. I don't know which version you are playing - either v0.82.4a or b ... or v0.85.1a. What's strange is that unless a person records their playthrough from the first moment to show all their choices to get to the bug, it may remain in there for a long time. Developers haven't mentioned being able to recreate the bug and several folks I know who have attempted, haven't been able to do so, either. I've failed to get the bug whenever I have tried.

You should check to make sure you have purchased all three cameras and be sure they are still in your inventory before going into the house. If you have waited a too long in game days (and possibly have done other quests that involve inventory items) after purchasing the cameras, it may cause an inventory bug for the quest.

I would recommend going back to the save before you bought everything in the store for the quest. Buy everything and then immediately go do the quest. When you do it, do it in the same order you did it in the video. Oh, and don't CTRL/Skip through the dialogue with Gerda just before. Just click through, normally.
I'm playing v0.85.1a and got that bug, places all 3 cameras but cant continue becouse i cant go out, it still says that i need to place all cameras. Unfortunately, i have just 1 save slot and i really dont want to go all over again, is there maybe some way to get over this bug? Is there maybe somekind of console to put code for finishing q?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm playing v0.85.1a and got that bug, places all 3 cameras but cant continue becouse i cant go out, it still says that i need to place all cameras. Unfortunately, i have just 1 save slot and i really dont want to go all over again, is there maybe some way to get over this bug? Is there maybe somekind of console to put code for finishing q?
I wish you luck - but you'll be messing with data in your Windows Registry (that's where the values are saved).
As for starting over - that quest isn't that far into game play for most people (between 10% and 20% of opened scenes?) and since you know what to expect ... you should be able to speed run most of what you've already done.
I would recommend saving every other morning or every third morning in a new save slot. There are 81 slots available, after all.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes