Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how can i add my storage space from old to new ?
Old saves are not compatible for this update. Must start on Day One. If you played through v0.82.4 - don't play v0.85.1 because there is no new content. A preloaded save for the next update is planned.

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
How do you use full saves on android? Doesn't seem like the saves are located anywhere, and I get no option to use a cheat code when I start a new game, just the padlock code works and that doesn't even unlock the full gallery.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you use full saves on android? Doesn't seem like the saves are located anywhere, and I get no option to use a cheat code when I start a new game, just the padlock code works and that doesn't even unlock the full gallery.
when you are in the game, open your phone and go into the settings menu, there is a box there for the cheat code, I have no idea about saves on android, but if it is like the PC it doesn't use a saves folder, it is written directly to the registery

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
when you are in the game, open your phone and go into the settings menu, there is a box there for the cheat code, I have no idea about saves on android, but if it is like the PC it doesn't use a saves folder, it is written directly to the registery
What is the code for unlocking the gallery (Not the Rework part)? The code only gives me money and that's it. The rework gallery thing doesn't have many scenes. Or should I download an older version since it seems stuff is being reworked?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is the code for unlocking the gallery (Not the Rework part)? The code only gives me money and that's it. The rework gallery thing doesn't have many scenes. Or should I download an older version since it seems stuff is being reworked?
there isn't an official gallery unlocker, there was a fan made one somewhere for PC at least.
There hasn't been any real new content since v0.68.2a (just reworked content), so if you can get a hold of that version you can see everything in the gallery there

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado
Oct 27, 2020
Android | | How do i save in this game?i save at every slots but when i exit and reopen the game,all the saves files is gone and i have to restart from the beginning

c14vt2v

Aug 23, 2018
I have a question for the dev regarding the character's sex size. The game in itself is amazing and refreshing, but i fail to understand the reason for this decision of having the MC be that huge. I personally find it a killjoy many times, and i say that as someone with a decent size.

To me it looks like it's troubling and not comfortable for both genders, and so the immersion while playing is complicated. The girls lusting after it is unrealistic, and those that manage to take it all the way, in all their holes, just lol.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question for the dev regarding the character's sex size. The game in itself is amazing and refreshing, but i fail to understand the reason for this decision of having the MC be that huge. I personally find it a killjoy many times, and i say that as someone with a decent size.

To me it looks like it's troubling and not comfortable for both genders, and so the immersion while playing is complicated. The girls lusting after it is unrealistic, and those that manage to take it all the way, in all their holes, just lol.
The developer hasn't interacted on this site for over 4 years. If you would like to ask questions of UberPie, you will need to go to their discord (open to everyone) or subscribe on Patreon.

That said, the inflation of the girth and length of sexual organs (of all sexes) is not a new phenomenon, nor rare, in artistic endeavors, particularly those meant to titillate. These can be found in ancient works - not just the modern era. Same with the level of desire of other character toward those ample proportions. Your interests might be better served in seeking products which already reflect your preferences.

c14vt2v

Aug 23, 2018
Thank you for your answer. Noted.

Well it's not really about my interests, because i greatly enjoy the game. It's just that minor detail which bothered me.
And yeah i noticed that it's quite recurrent nowadays, especially in western art. But to grow one's size to such degree is just meaningless, it has no real purpose if you take into account females anatomy.

I still try to ignore it as much as possible, but sometimes it's not possible.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It took two weeks to get to 100%, although there are save files, I always play it again from scratch. The art is so delicious and wonderful that I love to see what new you add and what you already had in previous versions, developer.

I would like to see more of the MC having "action" Mary's daughter. Although everything points to yes, I look forward to Clara pregnant. Some GILF would be in luxury, wonderful job, long live UberPie

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
how much ntr is there? I would like to play it for the ntr content.
The 'rich bitch' (I forget her name, but the bottom row, 6th image from the left on the OP image) character is about cucking her husband. You eventually outright tell him you're taking her to their bed and he can sleep elsewhere, lol. So willful ntr (netorase) is a big part of her story. She helps corrupt the mother as well.
You're also cucking Danny with the dark haired girl (top row, 5th from the left). You have her date him while plowing away (netori).

So there's a bit. it's not a huge part of the overall, though. Soon there will be ntr against you, though. Darnell and the mother have a single 'scene' (netorare) you don't actually get to see that will have its own path soon, according to the what the posts on previous pages are saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: djv007

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how much ntr is there? I would like to play it for the ntr content.
The 'rich bitch' (I forget her name, but the bottom row, 6th image from the left on the OP image) character is about cucking her husband. You eventually outright tell him you're taking her to their bed and he can sleep elsewhere, lol. So willful ntr is a big part of her story. She helps corrupt the mother as well.
This site doesn't count that as NTR, but if you are you should also count Becca and Danni, hell you even make him buy her lingerie to wear for you, or Sara and Darnell, he has clearly done all the work to make her his bitch and you scoop her out from under his nose, and I'm not sure but I think the Principle was in the process of getting Clara before to snagged her

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This site doesn't count that as NTR, but if you are you should also count Becca and Danni, hell you even make him buy her lingerie to wear for you, or Sara and Darnell, he has clearly done all the work to make her his bitch and you scoop her out from under his nose, and I'm not sure but I think the Principle was in the process of getting Clara before to snagged her
Which one was Sara?
And the site doesn't differentiate types of ntr. They're all labeled with the same tag. I really wish it did, though. Some people hate netorare (getting stolen from) but love netori (stealing for yourself). Same for netorase (cucking with help or permission from the cucked).

Reactions: downl05ding

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Which one was Sara?
And the site doesn't differentiate types of ntr. They're all labeled with the same tag. I really wish it did, though. Some people hate netorare (getting stolen from) but love netori (stealing for yourself). Same for netorase (cucking with help or permission from the cucked).
Sara is the teacher.
No Bud this Site only acknowledges Netorare as "NTR", I think Netori is normally tagged as "Cheating", and I think Netorase is ignored completely, though I'm not certain of that, I've certainly never found an appropriate tag for it anyway.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

PS I agree, I wish there were more diverse tags, the NTR category deserves at least 3 different tags, plus 1 for the NTR trolls who keep insisting any sex that doesn't involve the MC is NTR (maybe OCTRTA, One Cock To Rule Them All)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes