euka342

Dec 31, 2021
in the Notes area it says

"Well,I'll need to think about that" I have no idea if its the end of the update or a bug, I tried watching Moon Spawns' Video and he was on a earlier version so I've no idea on how to progress if there even is progress, My Oponed Scenes' Meter is on 45.8

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
in the Notes area it says

"Well,I'll need to think about that" I have no idea if its the end of the update or a bug, I tried watching Moon Spawns' Video and he was on a earlier version so I've no idea on how to progress if there even is progress, My Oponed Scenes' Meter is on 45.8
Where do you think when you have something to think about? When in doubt, always go to your room.

Thank you for attempting to search the videos, etc. but I just googled for that text of the task you are looking for - I didn't even have to go to the videos tab. First result - Featured Result. Right at the start of the video, too.

1664409340140.png

Also, we've found a video playthrough of v0.85.1 that I posted on the previous page: #24,737

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
I've Tried doing everything in game to resolve this issue, sleeping, going to school, sleeping and Gerdas, I also have no idea how the walkthrough guy could switch between Mary and Peter, is that related to the Patreon Version?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've Tried doing everything in game to resolve this issue, sleeping, going to school, sleeping and Gerdas, I also have no idea how the walkthrough guy could switch between Mary and Peter, is that related to the Patreon Version?
When you leave the MC's bedroom - do you use the door like in the video I just referenced in my previous reply to you (the beginning of Moon Spawn's #35 video?) or do you use the map?

Also, you can't switch between Mary and Peter until you get to that portion of the game play. You'll know it when you see it.

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
be advised that I am gonna do a new playthrough to solve this issue.

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
When you leave the MC's bedroom - do you use the door like in the video I just referenced in my previous reply to you (the beginning of Moon Spawn's #35 video?) or do you use the map?

Also, you can't switch between Mary and Peter until you get to that portion of the game play. You'll know it when you see it.
ah fuck me, just used the door, it worked, I'm real sorry for bothering with a dumb question like this, thanks dude

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stuck at this.

Background: I just went to the locker and the remote is missing
View attachment 2070756
When you walk back in the house, the dialogue just before this task becomes active says something about that Mary must have left a note. Where do families leave important notes so that they know someone will see it?

You're pretty new here, it looks like --- but searching this thread for Where's Mary would give you the answer quickly, as well.
1664426711859.png
I also recommend you go to your account settings for F95 to set the search results order to "most recent"
https://f95zone.to/search/218840846/?q=where's+mary&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
I've no issues with saving on this game.
are you using the saveeditor or gallery mod? these might be the problem?
(I'm just spitballing here, I've never had an issue saving on this game)
Maybe try a fresh download/install
Yep, I once used the save editor, but didn't notice much use and soon deleted it.
And i tried reinstalling. Didn't help.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yep, I once used the save editor, but didn't notice much use and soon deleted it.
And i tried reinstalling. Didn't help.
Но удалили ли вы запись реестра Windows, которую изменил редактор? Место, где хранится информация о сохранении?
Любое редактирование реестра Windows выполняется на свой страх и риск, но именно в этой папке реестра хранится вся информация о сохранении: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie

But have you deleted the Windows registry entry that the editor changed? The place where the save information is stored?
Any editing of the Windows registry is done at your own risk, but this is the registry folder where all the save information is stored: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
Но удалили ли вы запись реестра Windows, которую изменил редактор? Место, где хранится информация о сохранении?
Любое редактирование реестра Windows выполняется на свой страх и риск, но именно в этой папке реестра хранится вся информация о сохранении: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie

But have you deleted the Windows registry entry that the editor changed? The place where the save information is stored?
Any editing of the Windows registry is done at your own risk, but this is the registry folder where all the save information is stored: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie
No, this folder (and registry entry) still exists.
And if i delete it...?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
a little doubt apart from the MC mary is like some kind of protagonist or something similar I ask is that in some scenes I see that she also interacts with other characters as if she were going to have relationships since with the MC I feel that the scenes are... well I don't know how to explain but I hope you understand me here I go
In the scenes where she interacts with the others, I feel that she would have sex with them yes or yes, while with the MC in the scenes I feel that it is an obligation or she has doubts about doing it, in a few words it is clear that she does not want to have sex with him and after all she ends up having sex with the MC but being corrupted by the others and not by him, you know because of the groping or teasing well it's just a small doubt but seeing from another point of view if she were the MC's wife she would end up being NTR with everyone, well it's a feeling that she gives since it's with the MC it's with the least sex she has even with the others she doesn't have it but as I said she gives that kind of feeling and well that's my little doubt :confused::unsure:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, this folder (and registry entry) still exists.
And if i delete it...?
Он удаляет все сохранения и предпочтения Taffy Tales, которые когда-либо были записаны и отредактированы в реестре Windows. Удаление может устранить проблему, с которой вы столкнулись. Но может и не устранить, причиной может быть что-то другое. Причина, по которой я говорю "делайте это на свой страх и риск", заключается в том, что в других областях Pеестра Windows есть информация, важная для работы вашего компьютера.
Но тогда вы уже позволили совершенно незнакомому человеку без контактной информации редактировать ваш реестр с помощью этого редактора сохранения.

Deleting it removes all the Taffy Tales save information that was ever written to and edited in your Windows Registry. Removing that save information may fix the problem you are having. But it may not, it might be caused by something else. The reason why I say do it at your own risk is that there is information in other areas of your Windows Registry which is important for your computer to run.
But then you have already allowed a complete stranger with no contact information to edit your registry with this save editor. So you've already put your computer at risk.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
a little doubt apart from the MC mary is like some kind of protagonist or something similar I ask is that in some scenes I see that she also interacts with other characters as if she were going to have relationships since with the MC I feel that the scenes are... well I don't know how to explain but I hope you understand me here I go
In the scenes where she interacts with the others, I feel that she would have sex with them yes or yes, while with the MC in the scenes I feel that it is an obligation or she has doubts about doing it, in a few words it is clear that she does not want to have sex with him and after all she ends up having sex with the MC but being corrupted by the others and not by him, you know because of the groping or teasing well it's just a small doubt but seeing from another point of view if she were the MC's wife she would end up being NTR with everyone, well it's a feeling that she gives since it's with the MC it's with the least sex she has even with the others she doesn't have it but as I said she gives that kind of feeling and well that's my little doubt :confused::unsure:
You have one run-on sentence talking about several ideas. It is confusing. I assume that English is not your first language. The grammar is problematic.

If you are wondering whether Mary will remain faithful - it is understood that there is currently planned 3 completely separate storylines:
  • In the current, main storyline, Mary will not have sex with anyone that the MC does not want.
  • There will be a second storyline that will be NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC]. That storyline is scheduled for development in late 2022 and into 2023. There is one hint of what people who want NTR can expect with the start of a scene at the gym with Darnell and Mary. However, it is completely optional behind 2 huge warnings.
  • There will be a third storyline in which the MC will build a friendship with another guy and they will share their love interests.
Hopefully that helps your doubts. If that is not what you are talking about - I suggest using either DeepL.com or another trusted app to translate complete sentences from your first language into English and post those translations here.

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
Он удаляет все сохранения и предпочтения Taffy Tales, которые когда-либо были записаны и отредактированы в реестре Windows. Удаление может устранить проблему, с которой вы столкнулись. Но может и не устранить, причиной может быть что-то другое. Причина, по которой я говорю "делайте это на свой страх и риск", заключается в том, что в других областях Pеестра Windows есть информация, важная для работы вашего компьютера.
Но тогда вы уже позволили совершенно незнакомому человеку без контактной информации редактировать ваш реестр с помощью этого редактора сохранения.

Deleting it removes all the Taffy Tales save information that was ever written to and edited in your Windows Registry. Removing that save information may fix the problem you are having. But it may not, it might be caused by something else. The reason why I say do it at your own risk is that there is information in other areas of your Windows Registry which is important for your computer to run.
But then you have already allowed a complete stranger with no contact information to edit your registry with this save editor. So you've already put your computer at risk.
Deleted the game, then the folder in WinReg, then reinstalled the game.
Nothing changed, folder in WinReg reappeared.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes