Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Marck my Word next week if WE are lucky the week After that if WE are unlucky
Marked. Seeing as there wasn't even a hint of being that close or a whiff of a date in this recent Patreon post... I think you need to return your rabbit's foot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moxence

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I have a question.
I delete the old version of game, then the old save will gone too?
Or I need to delete it manually?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
You should go back to a previous save before you get the projector/closet quests and complete the ball with becca quest, then the rope, blackmail Harry with the special software, Work Gerda's garden, eventually getting to work out with Harry and Gerda so that your strength can be a 5 ...

And THEN go to the project/closet quests.
Any other moment where i should prioritize a quest to don't end up stuck?
Or is just here at GYM?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a question.
I delete the old version of game, then the old save will gone too?
Or I need to delete it manually?
If you are using Windows, all data remains in the Windows Registry until it is deleted. Deleting the game files do nothing about old save data.
Any other moment where i should prioritize a quest to don't end up stuck?
Or is just here at GYM?
Great question. I've never gotten stuck. I've always just done the quests as they pop up rather than focus on one track or another. The reason why I am aware of the closet snafu is because so many people say "fuck finding the ball with Becca, I wanna fuck (another person)" and they end up getting stuck at the projector task.

That's why I always recommend saving every other morning in a new save slot. The game is one that is in development. Things are going to happen. Hell, in a fully-released AAA game, things happen. Save early, save often. Follow Stil996's advice to create a grandfather-father-son save system while playing.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes