Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That should be a full game (not an upgrade/update link). Unless the Android version is very different from the Windows version
Correctamundo - uninstall/delete old version, download/install new version.
If it doesn't get removed during the uninstall process, it usually requires root access to get to the folder the persistent save files are located for Android. I suppose it's looking like I'm doing a full wipe. Thanks folks
Uberpie has stated in discord previously that their android APK acts like a "sealed box" and saves are deleted when Taffy Tales is.
not sure exactly how saves are handled with Android though as it pertains to TT.

Reactions: APoc1

whyte_horse

Aug 3, 2021
Fantastic Art Style, the only thing that lets it down for me is lack of animation. I feel like if there was some goal to incorportate that in, this game would be a game changer for many. Great work

Reactions: StreamSteam

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Fantastic Art Style, the only thing that lets it down for me is lack of animation. I feel like if there was some goal to incorportate that in, this game would be a game changer for many. Great work

It's possible if you did not see "any " animations you have a bug. There are a fair amount of animated scenes. I also can't see them likely do to my OS being older or possibly some other config issue, having said that I do think the games coding also has something to do with it. I can see all content including animations in other Unity games. This is not a new issue with taffy tales having funky coding that affects random player in many area's of the game not just animations.

Reactions: Count Morado

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My honest feelings about this update:

last update = just one more missed opportunity, just another definitely-not-so-good-update, just another disappointing update.

Still, MC haven't plunged his rod into Priscilla's coochie-coochie YET. Still, MC haven't plunged his rod into his teacher's coochie-coochie YET. Dude, how many years must we wait?

Still, MC's hot milf neighbour MISSING IN ACTION. Still, ONCE AGAIN, no Jessica action (her scenes are the hottest in the whole game, in my opinion).

BUT... we got ntr with Violet. And we got one more trap. And more blueballing with redhead Sis. Hell, yeah... how nice (NO, it's NOT!)

DUDE, you gotta stop blueballing us with Priscilla and Becca's mom.

Enough said.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

last update = just one more missed opportunity, just another definitely-not-so-good-update, just another disappointing update.

Still, MC haven't plunged his rod into Priscilla's coochie-coochie YET. Still, MC haven't plunged his rod into his teacher's coochie-coochie YET. Dude, how many years must we wait?

Still, MC's hot milf neighbour MISSING IN ACTION. Still, ONCE AGAIN, no Jessica action (her scenes are the hottest in the whole game, in my opinion).

BUT... we got ntr with Violet. And we got one more trap. And more blueballing with redhead Sis. Hell, yeah... how nice (NO, it's NOT!)

Enough said.
I am sure a few would agree with you ( I do except I would not characterize the entire update as being worthless , but as far as banging those girls I am with you there) but more people are mad about not getting more NTR and not being able to pop Danny's cherry. Lets not forget the bugs and the sloppy way all these NPC's are milling about especially in the case of Alan being around after he was supposed to have exited the story entirely :rolleyes:

Reactions: Count Morado

Crazzzyace08

Jan 26, 2021
Uberpie has stated in discord previously that their android APK acts like a "sealed box" and saves are deleted when Taffy Tales is.
Yup, can confirm. Removed the game and reinstalled. Starting fresh with no previous saves. A bummer for sure but can't complain considering where/how I'm getting the game and the level of quality

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yup, can confirm. Removed the game and reinstalled. Starting fresh with no previous saves. A bummer for sure but can't complain considering where/how I'm getting the game and the level of quality

I would assume(maybe incorrectly) that the cheat codes to bring you to the latest content and also to skip mini games and max cash and stats will still be usable with the Android ver.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020

Enough said.
What about mc mom in this update

Danny Marek

Feb 1, 2022

Enough said.
u_f725fcf008ae937823fd2cb1fa173837_800.gif

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you weren't aware, previous saves have never been compatible in the history of the Taffy Tales, no matter what platform. That's why nearly every update since v0.10.5a (except this past spring's v0.82.4/v0.85.1 update) has had a preloaded save starting at new content.
What about mc mom in this update
See #6 in my FAQ I last posted version 45 of just 2 days ago: #26,011. I also recommend #1.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hello everyone!

We’re thrilled with the feedback we received with the last update, and we just wanted to touch base and let you guys know progress is underway for the next update.

We wanted to showcase a new major character, Dr. Beautrix, who will be appearing in both the NTR route and non-NTR route of the game.

We’re super excited to tell you guys more about her, but for now, we’re still keeping a few things under wraps.

‘Dr. Beautrix, an enigmatic, respected psychiatrist, is returning to Taffy Town after a number of years to work at Taffy Town’s local College and keep an eye on her adoring granddaughter… Priscilla.

…But is that’s not the only reason she’s back.’

Thank you all, as always, for your support,

Without you, none of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

464ab734f748e9c380467878c210a235.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone!

We’re thrilled with the feedback we received with the last update, and we just wanted to touch base and let you guys know progress is underway for the next update.

We wanted to showcase a new major character, Dr. Beautrix, who will be appearing in both the NTR route and non-NTR route of the game.

We’re super excited to tell you guys more about her, but for now, we’re still keeping a few things under wraps.

‘Dr. Beautrix, an enigmatic, respected psychiatrist, is returning to Taffy Town after a number of years to work at Taffy Town’s local College and keep an eye on her adoring granddaughter… Priscilla.

…But is that’s not the only reason she’s back.’

Thank you all, as always, for your support,

Without you, none of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2136565
Now there's a Doctor I'd happily lie to all day long

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes