Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how to cheat or edit game save in android
If only there was a cheat code one could enter into the settings after starting a new game or a save code and a cheat code when opening a preloaded save to start at new content.
See #3 & #4 here: #26,011. I also recommend #1.
‘Dr. Beautrix, an enigmatic, respected psychiatrist, is returning to Taffy Town after a number of years to work at Taffy Town’s local College and keep an eye on her adoring granddaughter… Priscilla.

…But is that’s not the only reason she’s back.’

View attachment 2136565
A 50-something or 60-something GILF {if we use Priscilla = 18, then Gerda >= 37 (more like 40+), ergo Beautrix >=55 (more like 65+)}
The art looks good, but appears more like a 35-45 year old with gray hair. Needs a few more worry lines.
Less facelift/botox injections. More Helen Mirren (photo when she was mid-60s).
1667234147799.png

Reactions: Ntrsugar and banuma

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A 50-something or 60-something GILF {if we use Priscilla = 18, then Gerda >= 37 (more like 40+), ergo Beautrix >=55 (more like 65+)}
The art looks good, but appears more like a 35-45 year old with gray hair. Needs a few more worry lines.
Less facelift/botox injections. More Helen Mirren (photo when she was mid-60s).
View attachment 2137082
Why are you assuming she's Gerda's Mother? Harry looks like he's about 16, but if we assume he got Gerda pregnant when he was 10 (she likes 'em young after all), makes him 28, so Beautrix could be 44, though based on that pic she was probably 5 when she had him so 32, which might be about right IMO considering she looks like she's about a decade younger than Gerda.

Alternative answer is that they have created some kind of "cure for aging" aswell as their "Sex slave" drug, and she doesn't like Gerda enough to share it with her. There is no other answer for how much more youthful she looks.
(Of course alternative #3 is Uber sucks at drawing realistic Gilfs, for fucks sake she looks like the youngest full grown female in the game).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why are you assuming she's Gerda's Mother? Harry looks like he's about 16, but if we assume he got Gerda pregnant when he was 10 (she likes 'em young after all), makes him 28, so Beautrix could be 44, though based on that pic she was probably 5 when she had him so 32, which might be about right IMO considering she looks like she's about a decade younger than Gerda.

Alternative answer is that they have created some kind of "cure for aging" aswell as their "Sex slave" drug, and she doesn't like Gerda enough to share it with her. There is no other answer for how much more youthful she looks.
(Of course alternative #3 is Uber sucks at drawing realistic Gilfs, for fucks sake she looks like the youngest full grown female in the game).
I understand in fiction we are to suspend belief, but really?? I'll have whatever you're smoking for that one :BootyTime:. Yes I know you're joking. And since I know Uberpie doesn't communicate here I am considering the idea of dropping into the discord to share my thoughts. I don't think he sucks at realistic GILFs, I just think the entire trend of de-aging adult women has gotten out of hand in the independent adult gaming world.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I understand in fiction we are to suspend belief, but really?? I'll have whatever you're smoking for that one :BootyTime:. Yes I know you're joking. And since I know Uberpie doesn't communicate here I am considering the idea of dropping into the discord to share my thoughts. I don't think he sucks at realistic GILFs, I just think the entire trend of de-aging adult women has gotten out of hand in the independent adult gaming world.
What part was unrealistic? :p (ok the 5 year old pregnancy might be taking it too far)

1. My guess is she is Harry's Mom, he looks ridiculously young, so even without the fountain of youth, youthful genetics is a thing
  2. a 10 year old can get a woman pregnant, and I personally know a woman who was 13 years old when she had her first child (not a desirable situation, but life isn't always desirable) When I met her she was 24 years old with 3 kids 3, 7 and 11.
  3. In a world where you have a mind controlling drug, a "Bimbofication" drug, and a drug that gives you a cock the size of an elephants trunk. it's not a massive leap to imagine they have other "magical" drugs that affect your appearance in more benign ways. With Harry (and presumably Dr Beautrix) being on the inside of this organization, it's reasonable to assume they have the pick of the those. It would explain why he looks 16 but talks like he's 50
Do you disagree she looks a lot younger than Gerda? (and Mary, Clara, Sara, Violet and Jennifer?)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What part was unrealistic? :p (ok the 5 year old pregnancy might be taking it too far)

1. My guess is she is Harry's Mom, he looks ridiculously young, so even without the fountain of youth, youthful genetics is a thing
  2. a 10 year old can get a woman pregnant, and I personally know a woman who was 13 years old when she had her first child (not a desirable situation, but life isn't always desirable) When I met her she was 24 years old with 3 kids 3, 7 and 11.
  3. In a world where you have a mind controlling drug, a "Bimbofication" drug, and a drug that gives you a cock the size of an elephants trunk. it's not a massive leap to imagine they have other "magical" drugs that affect your appearance in more benign ways. With Harry (and presumably Dr Beautrix) being on the inside of this organization, it's reasonable to assume they have the pick of the those. It would explain why he looks 16 but talks like he's 50
Do you disagree she looks a lot younger than Gerda? (and Mary, Clara, Sara, Violet and Jennifer?)
Again, I understand suspending disbelief in fiction. I just think this is pulling shit out of the ass. If you want a GILF, add a fucking GILF. Don't add a woman who looks like a MILF and add gray hair to say she's a GILF. That is my point. Make a GILF a GILF. Otherwise just make her a different relative (or not a relative at all). That is my point.
  1. I do not think she is Harry's mom because I don't think that plays into an MC doing the generational trifecta of women that might be planned. For that trifecta, you want them all blood related - Priscilla, Gerda, and Beautrix.
  2. Yes, I know an adolescent can get pregnant - but Beautrix is a woman in a wealthy family and has earned a PhD. You're looking at age 25-30 for that degree. Not only do wealthier families typically have children later than other economic strata, but women who seek to attain an education beyond an undergraduate degree also usually wait until later in their educational attainment. Yes, there are exceptions.
  3. This goes back to my "suspend disbelief" and I know what you are saying. I think it's Uberpie not as skillful at drawing adults past age 30 is a better reason why many look on the younger side. Also, originally this game was not set for college. I think your explanation in point 3 is more retro-fitting an excuse in regards to problematic art design.
No, I don't think she looks a lot younger than Gerda or the other middle aged women in the game. You can see hints of some worry lines and smile lines - I think she looks like a sister at a close age to Gerda. I will say she does look a bit younger than Clara, but not much.

Reactions: banuma and Ntrsugar

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Again, I understand suspending disbelief in fiction. I just think this is pulling shit out of the ass. If you want a GILF, add a fucking GILF. Don't add a woman who looks like a MILF and add gray hair to say she's a GILF. That is my point. Make a GILF a GILF. Otherwise just make her a different relative (or not a relative at all). That is my point.
  1. I do not think she is Harry's mom because I don't think that plays into an MC doing the generational trifecta of women that might be planned. For that trifecta, you want them all blood related - Priscilla, Gerda, and Beautrix.
  2. Yes, I know an adolescent can get pregnant - but Beautrix is a woman in a wealthy family and has earned a PhD. You're looking at age 25-30 for that degree. Not only do wealthier families typically have children later than other economic strata, but women who seek to attain an education beyond an undergraduate degree also usually wait until later in their educational attainment. Yes, there are exceptions.
  3. This goes back to my "suspend disbelief" and I know what you are saying. I think it's Uberpie not as skillful at drawing adults past age 30 is a better reason why many look on the younger side. Also, originally this game was not set for college. I think your explanation in point 3 is more retro-fitting an excuse in regards to problematic art design.
  1. Blood is overrated, the best way to cuck a man, is to fuck his daughter, wife and mother in the same bed :p
  2. you think wealthy families don't have embarrassments? Being weathly means she has the means to have other people raise the child while she studies.
    (PS, the young ages were my counter argument to your post, not my first choice of alternative, my money is on the age reducing/concealing drug, Rich having secret immortality techniques isn't a new theme, though they could be vampires distilling their blood to make their drugs, (like most Old Money families).)
  3. Clara and Gerda look middle aged (40ish) so he isn't completely useless at creating mature women. I'm sticking with they have some kind of supernatural secret, which they use to make those drugs, as my final answer (till my next final answer))

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  1. Blood is overrated, the best way to cuck a man, is to fuck his daughter, wife and mother in the same bed :p
  2. you think wealthy families don't have embarrassments? Being weathly means she has the means to have other people raise the child while she studies.
    (PS, the young ages were my counter argument to your post, not my first choice of alternative, my money is on the age reducing/concealing drug, Rich having secret immortality techniques isn't a new theme, though they could be vampires distilling their blood to make their drugs, (like most Old Money families).)
  3. Clara and Gerda look middle aged (40ish) so he isn't completely useless at creating mature women. I'm sticking with they have some kind of supernatural secret, which they use to make those drugs, as my final answer (till my next final answer))
  1. Well, we know that isn't going to happen while Taffy Tales is promoted on Patreon, anyway.
  2. I said "Yes, there are exceptions." However, there is a reason they are called 'exceptions.'
  3. They are ok. Clara looks 40-45, Gerda looks a little younger. Mary is looks younger than the two of them (she looks 35-40). Violet and Jennifer look about Mary's age. And in some scenes they all look younger than 35 at some point. His art reference skills leave a lot to be desired. I'm not saying I don't like the art, but we have all talked about his lack of consistency in character design.
    Again, though, I consider the idea of supernatural/drugs of youth a bullshit consideration of a storyline. If a developer is going to add a GILF, add a woman that looks like a GILF (fit, stacked, etc but with features that look the age of a GILF). A GILF is a woman who is old enough to be the grandmother of the 18-29 year-old young person who wants to fuck her. That means she should be at least mid-fifties in age - and more likely older than 60. And she should have an appearance of Joan Collins (back in the day), Helen Mirren, Tina Knowles, Debbie Allen, Rita Moreno (back in the day), Sonya Braga, as examples. Don't add some design that could pass as a MILF playing dress up for halloween. It's lame.
And yes, I know I'm arguing something about a fictional piece with strange drugs and other unexplained phenomena. But as an older man, it would be nice to have a actual GILF design in a VN if the creator is going to introduce one.

Reactions: banuma

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  1. Well, we know that isn't going to happen while Taffy Tales is promoted on Patreon, anyway.
  2. I said "Yes, there are exceptions." However, there is a reason they are called 'exceptions.'
  3. They are ok. Clara looks 40-45, Gerda looks a little younger. Mary is looks younger than the two of them (she looks 35-40). Violet and Jennifer look about Mary's age. And in some scenes they all look younger than 35 at some point. His art reference skills leave a lot to be desired. I'm not saying I don't like the art, but we have all talked about his lack of consistency in character design.
    Again, though, I consider the idea of supernatural/drugs of youth a bullshit consideration of a storyline. If a developer is going to add a GILF, add a woman that looks like a GILF (fit, stacked, etc but with features that look the age of a GILF). A GILF is a woman who is old enough to be the grandmother of the 18-29 year-old young person who wants to fuck her. That means she should be at least mid-fifties in age - and more likely older than 60. And she should have an appearance of Joan Collins (back in the day), Helen Mirren, Tina Knowles, Debbie Allen, Rita Moreno (back in the day), Sonya Braga, as examples. Don't add some design that could pass as a MILF playing dress up for halloween. It's lame.
And yes, I know I'm arguing something about a fictional piece with strange drugs and other unexplained phenomena. But as an older man, it would be nice to have a actual GILF design in a VN if the creator is going to introduce one.
I agree 100% in regard to Gilfs (and Milfs), they should look like they are old enough to fill that role. I hate when they look barely older than their children.
But this game has a laid a lot of hints of "deeper" secrets and supernatural shit, the mask appearing from the MC's dream and Gerda hinting about family history, the cultists, etc. If there isn't a supernatural explanation for her youthful appearance then we can only chalk it up to a fuckup in the art department.

(I'm done debating this BTW, what will be, will be, arguing is pointless)

Which version of Joan are you talking about BTW? her career spanned what... 200 years (I suspect she might be a vampire :p)

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Which version of Joan are you talking about BTW?
Which version? Yes. But, to compare to what I'm thinking - late 1990s (between plastic surgeries). Notice how her bangs cover her forehead and conceal her crows feet.
1667258136372.png

zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
Hi everyone, sorry for requesting help, but I think i tried everithing and can´t tirgger anything.
i have this quest. 1667263128846.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi everyone, sorry for requesting help, but I think i tried everithing and can´t tirgger anything.
i have this quest. View attachment 2138296
All three of those quests are "DAY" quests and you are showing "MORNING" time, not "DAY".

The first quest:
The others can be found in any of those videos in that youtubers Taffy Tales Playlist... they are time stamped, for the most part, by quest.
Swan is usually in front of the school, in the school, or in front of the mall.

Reactions: zarlorn and APoc1

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
They are ok. Clara looks 40-45, Gerda looks a little younger. Mary is looks younger than the two of them (she looks 35-40). Violet and Jennifer look about Mary's age. And in some scenes they all look younger than 35 at some point. His art reference skills leave a lot to be desired. I'm not saying I don't like the art, but we have all talked about his lack of consistency in character design.
What's wrong with dr. Beatrix? Judging by her physique, she's in great shape. Gym bunny :sneaky: Let's assume that the average age of childbearing is 16+. Considering that Priscilla turned 18 full years old, we get: 18 + 2x16 = 50 (lower limit). Now we look at the picture and see that dr. Beatrix fits perfectly into the age: 50+. For example, Sharon Stone - age 60+:
Sharon Stone.jpg
Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie - age 45+:
Charlize Theron.jpg
Angelina Jolie.jpg
About Clara. Approximate age in the game: 35 +, but not 40 - 45 years. Other characters such as: Mary, Gerda, Jennifer, etc. also correspond to this age. Although Bimbo is the same age as Mary, she looks younger than her, since according to the in-game story, she sits on the appropriate drugs. Indeed, what can be blamed for the "milker" - Uber, but not that he artificially ages his characters with the help of the "gray hair" effect. It must be admitted that just in terms of "art", this dev compares favorable for the better from his colleagues in the shop.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where they sell the glass of semen
You sell it to the person who gave you the first specimen jar back near the beginning of the game, Sara. We've answered this question a lot in this thread in the past month and the answer is easy to find. Here's a walkthrough video with timestamped quests: #25,509
There's also a youtube channel of complete playthrough from day one to the end of the current update. This video has that quest:

Nov 15, 2021
Which version? Yes. But, to compare to what I'm thinking - late 1990s (between plastic surgeries). Notice how her bangs cover her forehead and conceal her crows feet.
View attachment 2138062
I'm thinking Susan Surandon when she was in Friends. Think she was a bit over fifty. Still hot but old enough I could suspend the disbelief (she was fifty something in that).

Basically, if someone said the new character was a 25yo anime villain then it would still work as a model. And I don't want some fantasy explanation of why she looks so young. I want the perversion of banging Priscilla's grandmother.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes