nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
Is there a way to officially go back and download earlier versions of the game? I wanna play 0.82.4b bc thats where my last version was left off but when I tried downloading from a link in the replies, it didn't come with a save that left off at the last patch. If someone can help that'd be really appreciated please.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to officially go back and download earlier versions of the game? I wanna play 0.82.4b bc thats where my last version was left off but when I tried downloading from a link in the replies, it didn't come with a save that left off at the last patch. If someone can help that'd be really appreciated please.
The short answer is yes and no.

Yes, you can download earlier versions of the game. I have a post you can find in my FAQ on the previous page: #26,078
v0.82.4b was a buggy version that was updated with v0.85.1a one month later.

No, there isn't a preloaded save to start at new content (at the end of v0.68.2) in either of those for anything prior to them - unlike every other update from at least v0.10.5 up to the present. The short reason is that all the new content and changes were in already completed quests and in the rewriting of the introduction (which searching this thread would have told you) with minimal new lewd/sex content compared to v0.68.2. If you want to know more, you can read the changelog in OP.

If you completed v0.82.4b - then you can download the current version on here v0.89.8b and start new content by using the preloaded save and the save code in OP. You can also use the cheat code in OP to give full money/stats, skip minigames, and look at the same reworked gallery as was found in v0.82.4b/v0.85.1a.

Reactions: nomojoe

nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
The short answer is yes and no.

Yes, you can download earlier versions of the game. I have a post you can find in my FAQ on the previous page: #26,078
v0.82.4b was a buggy version that was updated with v0.85.1a one month later.

No, there isn't a preloaded save to start at new content (at the end of v0.68.2) in either of those for anything prior to them - unlike every other update from at least v0.10.5 up to the present. The short reason is that all the new content and changes were in already completed quests and in the rewriting of the introduction (which searching this thread would have told you) with minimal new lewd/sex content compared to v0.68.2. If you want to know more, you can read the changelog in OP.

If you completed v0.82.4b - then you can download the current version on here v0.89.8b and start new content by using the preloaded save and the save code in OP. You can also use the cheat code in OP to give full money/stats, skip minigames, and look at the same reworked gallery as was found in v0.82.4b/v0.85.1a.
Oh thank you for the detailed explanation to my dumb ass. I genuinely appreciate it so I can pick up back where I left off. I should've read more carefully and that's a mistake I'll own but again thank you very much for your help in clearing this up for me. Hope you have a great day and lovely holidays when they come around.

Reactions: Count Morado

emolga79

Aug 9, 2019
Is there any way to skip to the end of 0.10x and go from there? I've already played the content up to then but not past it.

I tried using the cheat code from 0.10x (I think) on version 0.89x, but that skipped straight past it, and I don't know how to clear my save files to try inputting a code again.

Or, is my best bet to just continue playing my (in progress) 0.85.1 save until I catch up? Will where I load into 0.89x with the current cheat code (starts with "yawn, morning another day,") be a smooth transition?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any way to skip to the end of 0.10x and go from there? I've already played the content up to then but not past it.

I tried using the cheat code from 0.10x (I think) on version 0.89x, but that skipped straight past it, and I don't know how to clear my save files to try inputting a code again.

Or, is my best bet to just continue playing my (in progress) 0.85.1 save until I catch up? Will where I load into 0.89x with the current cheat code (starts with "yawn, morning another day,") be a smooth transition?
To answer your questions in order:

No, you can't skip to the end of the content for v0.10.5 in v0.89.8.

Whatever you did with whatever cheat code you used only opens the gallery, maxes stats and money, and offers opportunities to skip through mini-games - it doesn't start you at any content level. Save codes do that - and no, using an old save code wouldn't do skip to the new content for that version. Except for the current save code to start at the end of v0.85.1 in v0.89.8.

As for your final two questions:
you're so early in the progress it's a coin toss which to do.
And yes.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

emolga79

Aug 9, 2019
To answer your questions in order:

No, you can't skip to the end of the content for v0.10.5 in v0.89.8.

Whatever you did with whatever cheat code you used only opens the gallery, maxes stats and money, and offers opportunities to skip through mini-games - it doesn't start you at any content level. Save codes do that - and no, using an old save code wouldn't do skip to the new content for that version. Except for the current save code to start at the end of v0.85.1 in v0.89.8.

As for your final two questions:
you're so early in the progress it's a coin toss which to do.
And yes.
Thanks for the help! I realize that I didn't word my questions in a good way, but you answered them all super well anyway. I'll just continue playing 0.85.1 for now.

And wow, I'm still early in progress? I feel like I've read four novels worth of dialogue.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
There is a problem in the three camera quest that prevents you from seeing a camera that returns to your inventory after you've put all of the cameras and you can't place it again, preventing the quest from moving forward. Download the save editor and remove the camera from your backpack in the inventory section, save, and then load that save to advance the game.

Reactions: Anon747

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is a problem in the three camera quest that prevents you from seeing a camera that returns to your inventory after you've put all of the cameras and you can't place it again, preventing the quest from moving forward. Download the save editor and remove the camera from your backpack in the inventory section, save, and then load that save to advance the game.
A save editor can bork the game if a person isn't careful. Then they have to delete the installation and edit their Window's Registry to remove all references to the version of Taffy Tales they are playing.

The simplest, easiest and least intrusive is to just go back to a previous save before buying the cameras and uniform.
Much of this can be resolved if the quest is done when it activates or as soon as the MC can afford to buy the items needed - as long as when the MC purchases everything needed for the quest, it all fits on the first page of the inventory - if it's a tight fit:
  • buy the uniform and the wrench and then have the MC go to his bedroom
  • after trying on the set, it becomes 1 slot in inventory
  • buy the three cameras (again, assuring that everything is on the first page of inventory)
  • place cameras in bathroom, behind bedroom mirror, and in right side bedroom sittee
If a player has gone so long that even doing the extra step of going to the MC's bedroom before buying the cameras will push to the second page - consider what items are in the inventory to complete other quests to empty slots. If that's not possible - that's when considering other methods (going back to an even earlier save or other ideas) would be necessary.

Because we've had so many discussions on this camera issue over the past 6 months - searching the thread can be murky for this solution in one post.

As always - build a save regimen: Save every morning or every night in the MC's bedroom in a new save slot, at least using the first 9 slots on the first page in a rotation basis.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
A save editor can bork the game if a person isn't careful. Then they have to delete the installation and edit their Window's Registry to remove all references to the version of Taffy Tales they are playing.

The simplest, easiest and least intrusive is to just go back to a previous save before buying the cameras and uniform.
Much of this can be resolved if the quest is done when it activates or as soon as the MC can afford to buy the items needed - as long as when the MC purchases everything needed for the quest, it all fits on the first page of the inventory - if it's a tight fit:
  • buy the uniform and the wrench and then have the MC go to his bedroom
  • after trying on the set, it becomes 1 slot in inventory
  • buy the three cameras (again, assuring that everything is on the first page of inventory)
  • place cameras in bathroom, behind bedroom mirror, and in right side bedroom sittee
If a player has gone so long that even doing the extra step of going to the MC's bedroom before buying the cameras will push to the second page - consider what items are in the inventory to complete other quests to empty slots. If that's not possible - that's when considering other methods (going back to an even earlier save or other ideas) would be necessary.

Because we've had so many discussions on this camera issue over the past 6 months - searching the thread can be murky for this solution in one post.

As always - build a save regimen: Save every morning or every night in the MC's bedroom in a new save slot, at least using the first 9 slots on the first page in a rotation basis.
the bug is after u placed them in the correct places the mother doesn't show up in the main room like she's supposed to and the game tells you to place the camera if u click the exit. What ive realized after going thru looking to see why its doing that i saw that it placed a camera back into the inv but in game you wont see a camera in your inv. This is ofc for people who dont have a save b4 they bought it and for ppl who do what u say and still end up with the bug (cause i did that at first and still got to the bug again).

Idk if u ever used the save editor shown on the main page but it's very simple and all you gotta do is make a save b4 u enter the house and a save after u place the cameras that way if the 2nd save does get borked u go back to the first anyway. i do say download the save editor and watch how it works if u havent. its not an install either so.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the bug is after u placed them in the correct places the mother doesn't show up in the main room like she's supposed to and the game tells you to place the camera if u click the exit. What ive realized after going thru looking to see why its doing that i saw that it placed a camera back into the inv but in game you wont see a camera in your inv. This is ofc for people who dont have a save b4 they bought it and for ppl who do what u say and still end up with the bug (cause i did that at first and still got to the bug again).

Idk if u ever used the save editor shown on the main page but it's very simple and all you gotta do is make a save b4 u enter the house and a save after u place the cameras that way if the 2nd save does get borked u go back to the first anyway. i do say download the save editor and watch how it works if u havent. its not an install either so.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I know exactly where the bug is and what's involved. If you search the thread you will find dozens of replies by myself and several others to people who have ran into it. It was only recently when we found out it is attached to the inventory (though APoc1 and Stil996 both suspected it). If you have too many items in your inventory so that the cameras and uniform and wrench go over to page two - it can create a condition which causes this bug. No one had been able to intentionally recreate this bug (not players here, and as of July/August - none of the development team, either).

I am still amazed by the number of people who play any game - particularly games in development - without a good save strategy system (particularly when there is no auto save system with multiple autosaves to roll back to). I guess that's what I get for being an old foagie who babysat old IBM AS/400 systems for a corporation and was in charge of nightly backups.

You are correct that the save editor is not an install - it edits your Windows Registry where the save data is stored. Based upon my experience with folks on here, a vast majority of folks should never use anything to directly edit their Windows Registry - even if the app keeps the risk at a minimum. On top of that, it's one thing to have a commercial product, like Unity game engine, edit the Windows Registry. There are ways to seek relief if something Unity does goes wrong. It's another to trust the code of someone you don't know or have contact info for to edit your Windows Registry. If something goes wrong, you're up shit creek without a computer.

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
If only there was a cheat code one could enter into the settings after starting a new game or a save code and a cheat code when opening a preloaded save to start at new content.
See #3 & #4 here: #26,011. I also recommend #1.
A 50-something or 60-something GILF {if we use Priscilla = 18, then Gerda >= 37 (more like 40+), ergo Beautrix >=55 (more like 65+)}
The art looks good, but appears more like a 35-45 year old with gray hair. Needs a few more worry lines.
Less facelift/botox injections. More Helen Mirren (photo when she was mid-60s).
View attachment 2137082
100%

CapedBaIdy

Jan 1, 2021
Will Tiffany have an NTR route in the future? kinda hinted at that at the club, I honestly thought it would give us a choice to just watch what happens before red came rushing. If there is or not I'm fine. The writing was good leading to that point. Much love!

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
Will Tiffany have an NTR route in the future? kinda hinted at that at the club, I honestly thought it would give us a choice to just watch what happens before red came rushing. If there is or not I'm fine. The writing was good leading to that point. Much love!
Yeah, same, I even went back and did not stick up for him in school, thinking that might lead to something in the scene with Tiffany, it didn't, what was even the point of the choice? If you get the same scene :rolleyes:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I'm noticing in certain scenes like the impregnate Jessica scene and the becca ask about having a date scene. The game reverts o calling the mc Peter instead of what I named the character.

Also, becca and Priscilla still best girls

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Will Tiffany have an NTR route in the future? kinda hinted at that at the club, I honestly thought it would give us a choice to just watch what happens before red came rushing.
There will be an NTR route, but it will not overlap with the harem route. I think both paths will be "determined" by whichever personality is in control (either Red or I'm guessing Blue?), which will be decided at the start of the game. So, we'll still get that moment at the club, just from the NTR side with no way to intervene.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So I'm noticing in certain scenes like the impregnate Jessica scene and the becca ask about having a date scene. The game reverts o calling the mc Peter instead of what I named the character.

Also, becca and Priscilla still best girls
Yeah supposedly they had fixed all those errors but they did not catch them all , Agree on best Girls (y)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I know this is going to sound silly but where is the choice on where you choose the NTR route and Harem route at?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes