Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to say work is going well:
1. The main route is in full swing and we’re happy to confirm Chantelle, Mary, Gerda and Danny will be receiving new content with the latest update (and more surprises for you!)
2. The fabled NTR is going well, but we’re keeping things under wraps there till it’s ready. (No spoilers here, guys!)
That’s all for now, guys, we’re gonna try to post more often with quick-fire progress reports like these more often, if you have any questions, message below or drop us a line over on Discord!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible.
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘A true connoisseur appreciates a lady with abs…’

Personal thought : Damn the art keeps getting better and better

aa41cf3a39fb02acc528985f25e2be19.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what are your issues
That's a loaded question
Her time with Darnell will come soon :devilish:
And before the crying starts - Timendo means in the separate NTR route version, not in the main route version.

---------------------
And, while I'm here, and to update #14 because of Timendo's generous sharing of the Patreon post and Chantelle art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That's a loaded question

And before the crying starts - Timendo means in the separate NTR route version, not in the main route version.

---------------------
And, while I'm here, and to update #14 because of Timendo's generous sharing of the Patreon post and Chantelle art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too true it was an open statement for certain. Guess they figured it out being there was no response :unsure:

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Guys, I am stuck with the installation the second camera quest. Where can I place the second camera? All other two I placed in the bathroom and behind the mirror, then anything clickable is "I should find another place for the camera".

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Guys, I am stuck with the installation the second camera quest. Where can I place the second camera? All other two I placed in the bathroom and behind the mirror, then anything clickable is "I should find another place for the camera".
stool in bedroom

Reactions: bahamter

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Where do I find the ruler?
Hmm I shouldn't even answer to be honest this is so easy you will be kicking your self plus there are walk through's available so next time try that or search the thread for where is the ruler
on the floor outside Tiffs room

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Update news!
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to say work is going well:
1. The main route is in full swing and we’re happy to confirm Chantelle, Mary, Gerda and Danny will be receiving new content with the latest update (and more surprises for you!)
2. The fabled NTR is going well, but we’re keeping things under wraps there till it’s ready. (No spoilers here, guys!)
That’s all for now, guys, we’re gonna try to post more often with quick-fire progress reports like these more often, if you have any questions, message below or drop us a line over on Discord!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible.
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘A true connoisseur appreciates a lady with abs…’

Personal thought : Damn the art keeps getting better and better

View attachment 2347155
:love::love::love::love:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I will be interested in how these separate main rout and NTR rout updates will work. The way it sounds to me the NTR rout will be like a patch and the main rout will continue as it has. For those of you that like NTR I think this will likely be a buggy mess at first. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Well5 and jcgan

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I will be interested in how these separate main rout and NTR rout updates will work. The way it sounds to me the NTR rout will be like a patch and the main rout will continue as it has. For those of you that like NTR I think this will likely be a buggy mess at first. :rolleyes:
Nah it's supposed to be a whole game, there will be the main route and ntr route separately

Reactions: Well5 and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Nah it's supposed to be a whole game, there will be the main route and ntr route separately
So it will effectively be two games? as in from the start? hmm not exactly what was planned originally I wonder why they switched gears to that extent :unsure: Also does that mean the "Warning NTR content ahead" messages will be removed from the main rout?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes