Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This might be a dumb question but everytime I update this game will I be forced to start a new game?
yes it is a kinda dumb question :p, because on the front page there is a code that starts you at the new content. look in cheat codes. this is updated with almost every new version (the exception being the update before last when the new content was at the beginning of the game)

Reactions: Johnnyjohny

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
weird question but is this game one pause ebcuase its looks like it didnt get any update the last 5 month? do we have some infosmations about this?

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
As far as playing sandbox and looking for things goes, this is very well crafted and player experience is comfortable. Add unique art this has and you have recipe for success. Cool game, best of luck!

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
quick question where da fck are the voices coming from? ngl i was thinking that it say sub to me so i didnt pay any attantion on this but now i want to know XD

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
quick question where da fck are the voices coming from? ngl i was thinking that it say sub to me so i didnt pay any attantion on this but now i want to know XD
This is why you shouldn't skip the dialogue -- what you need to do for almost every single task in the game is told to you in the dialogue just before the task is added to your list.
Search the thread for Where's that voice coming from? and find the question has been answered at least a dozen times. https://f95zone.to/search/257884720/?q=Where's+that+voice+coming+from?&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Or you could search google for video playthroughs for Where's that voice coming from? Taffy Tales and see that the first YouTube video result has your answer.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes