APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Man, I wish there was a particular guy who made a guide and FAQ thingy to answer many questions...
sadly no such thing exists

Hey guys is their monster girls in this game :Kappa:

No but wait a while the dev is throwing in everything but the kitchen sink so chances are....

Also the bringer of the Faq will surely be here at some point :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hello, i just started playing the game 0.89.9a

I dont understand whats going on. The storyline is all over the place.

My task is filled with a lot of stuff that i dont even know how i got in the first place.

When i gathered all the binoculars as well in the beginning, my alt persona came out even tho i shouldnt have gotten him before then

What is this?
Yeah they revamped the beginning of the game a couple of updates ago and what you see now is the result....

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No but wait a while the dev is throwing in everything but the kitchen sink so chances are....

Also the bringer of the Faq will surely be here at some point :sneaky:
I actually have the thread on Ignore ... so I wouldn't know. You'll have to try the spoiler on STS thread for me to know.
Is there any mom ntr in this story yet?
No. And searching the thread for NTR or even just skimming over the past few pages would have told you this. OR you could read #12 and #14 in the 62nd posting of my FAQ at the top of this post.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I actually have the thread on Ignore ... so I wouldn't know. You'll have to try the spoiler on STS thread for me to know.

No. And searching the thread for NTR or even just skimming over the past few pages would have told you this. OR you could read #12 and #14 in the 62nd posting of my FAQ at the top of this post.
Oh , did not know you were in that mode. I was just curious if that worked seems like it should ... to be honest was thinking about doing the same as you for that mater same goes for STS seems the sickness is spreading all around these days. :HideThePain:

Luxmaster90

May 30, 2018
Think you can get the FAQ linked in the OP might help lessen the questions

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
just be happy this dev isnt like summer time saga dev dude been doing "tech updates" for a while and milking the crap out it
See this guy is a super spreader only come's out after being a member for so long to to facepalm folks and spread shit from one thread to another...

Reactions: Moxence

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
In order for that to work people would have to read... the answer could be directly above there post and they still ask the question anyway... The OP is even farther away ... I agree with you on posting the FAQ to the OP, but it will not work on the questions front.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But then when I tire of keeping it up to date --- there would be a link to an outdated FAQ, only confusing the few that actually would look at it. HAHAHAHAHA (I know, there are alternatives - if I tire, just edit to say "skim, search F95, search web, then ask").
In order for that to work people would have to read... the answer could be directly above there post and they still ask the question anyway... The OP is even farther away ... I agree with you on posting the FAQ to the OP, but it will not work on the questions front.
What... is your name?
What... is your quest?
What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Haha
Reactions: Moxence and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
But then when I tire of keeping it up to date --- there would be a link to an outdated FAQ, only confusing the few that actually would look at it. HAHAHAHAHA (I know, there are alternatives - if I tire, just edit to say "skim, search F95, search web, then ask").

What... is your name?
What... is your quest?
What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
1. Mid Grad
2.to enlighten the un-read and laugh at them when they suddenly get it...
3. Depends on if he's had breakfast yet :coffee:

May 31, 2018
See this guy is a super spreader only come's out after being a member for so long to to facepalm folks and spread shit from one thread to another...
ive been a memebr for a while and commented only when i need to and not when im bored lol and idk i made what one comment talking about a dev of a similar game but if that make me a spreader oh well then lol

Reactions: OneDankBoii
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes