ai...

May 30, 2019
Are we still going to have to play as the mc's mom. I don't like NTR so I obviously don't want to play an NTR story. So if I'm not wanting to see her sex scenes will I really need to continue playing as her? Me personally I'd rather just focus on the mc's story, I don't care about mary's story so I don't want to play as her...

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Are we still going to have to play as the mc's mom. I don't like NTR so I obviously don't want to play an NTR story. So if I'm not wanting to see her sex scenes will I really need to continue playing as her? Me personally I'd rather just focus on the mc's story, I don't care about mary's story so I don't want to play as her...
2 different games essentialy, one NTR and the other the normal MC route, so no worries there.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is the developer Welsh? If not, then I don't think that's it.

That makes more sense
They're russians if I remember right.
I offered some trivia nothing more :p (An option beyond the only meaning you knew)

Besides who said they'd need to be Welsh? they could have had a holiday in Wales or a Welsh friend and decided they liked the word, (Taffy is a slang word for Non Welsh to call Welsh, same as outsiders use "Mick"for Irish). Besides Beloved is a good name for a town full of harem candates right?.... (I'm beginning to talk myself around to believing this lol)

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
News:

Update news!
Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 2568547
love that she looks a little more muscular now! the fitness/athletic look really suits her and gives her a more unique look vs the other girls.

Reactions: Hajimeeeeeeee19033

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I offered some trivia nothing more :p (An option beyond the only meaning you knew)

Besides who said they'd need to be Welsh? they could have had a holiday in Wales or a Welsh friend and decided they liked the word, (Taffy is a slang word for Non Welsh to call Welsh, same as outsiders use "Mick"for Irish). Besides Beloved is a good name for a town full of harem candates right?.... (I'm beginning to talk myself around to believing this lol)
Lol you're starting to convince me as well. If the next update has a Taron Edgerton lookalike, then we'll know you're on the right path

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the developer Welsh? If not, then I don't think that's it.
Uberpie is in France. The long-time writer, lostraven, lives in the UK.
They're russians if I remember right.
Narp.
Как ты это понял, по походке? Мне просто интересно ;)
Unless otherwise noted in particular threads (usually translation ones), all posts must include an English translation on F95.
Make the animations better and animate every sex scene, and go animate the old ones that aren't animated.
If you are suggesting something for the developer - posting in here does nothing. Uberpie isn't active here, hasn't posted here in over 4 years and hasn't even logged in almost a year. You need to go to their discord if you want them to read it.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and PN11

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

I mean ... I am Welsh but I didn't come up with the name 'Taffy Tales,' that's all Uber.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Taffy Tales if it was set in Wales

MC
"SUCK YA MUM DARNELL, YER MINGIN'"

Danny
"Alright butt, when we goin' to the chippy like?"

Becca (texting MC)
'Come over and shag me already!! xx '

Sara
Bloody tories fakin' cuttin' everything.
Please make a redneck version! XD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Taffy Tales if it was set in Wales

MC
"SUCK YA MUM DARNELL, YER MINGIN'"

Danny
"Alright butt, when we goin' to the chippy like?"

Becca (texting MC)
'Come over and shag me already!! xx '

Sara
Bloody tories fakin' cuttin' everything.
Lol... Don't try to pretend that isn't exactly how it is before you translate it into American

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
News:

Update news!
Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 2568547
I know they are vague with what they say on these updates on purpose just so they get no pressure with a certain release date.But the consumer side of me really wished we got something like "testing start next week" or something like that.So far it seems like a late may release.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
I know they are vague with what they say on these updates on purpose just so they get no pressure with a certain release date.But the consumer side of me really wished we got something like "testing start next week" or something like that.So far it seems like a late may release.
Yes same thought but dev didn't give any info about progress just a pic:confused:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes